They asked.....

StuWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
Bartonville, TX
After joining this forum all new members find an invitation to make their first post. Well they asked.

My first post was going to be a reply to a post I read while searching for help with an issue. The post was titledCan you play Gamecube Games on the Wii.

Instead I'll post it here.

I have not belonged to this forum for long and have not posted until now, instead doing my best to silently learn from the Wii and more encompassing gaming community. One of the first lessons I've learned here is how rude a great deal of the members is in dealing with "newbies".

I belong to at least 8 forums pertaining to the hobbies I have, including brewing beer, kayaking, woodworking, MINI's, swimming pools etc, and now the Wii, our families first gamming system. These communities are one of biggest returns I get from time spent on the Internet. They all provide a knowledge base of information one would take years to match individually. Even better they are populated with patient people who recall the first time they started a new hobby and took advantage of a more experienced member's advice. Advice offered without condemnation, except for here in the WiiChat community.

I hope that those who feel the need to flame less experienced members never take up a new hobby, profession or endeavor that brings them to an Internet forum for advice. Stay one dimensional and in your angry little world of gamming superiority and you'll not be exposed the needless treatment you choose to dole out.

I'll search for my answers using the search function and when they don't meet my needs I'll post my question. If you think it's a stupid question.... Flame on dude, I don't care.

StuWii said:
After joining this forum all new members find an invitation to make their first post. Well they asked.

My first post was going to be a reply to a post I read while searching for help with an issue. The post was titledCan you play Gamecube Games on the Wii.

Instead I'll post it here.

I have not belonged to this forum for long and have not posted until now, instead doing my best to silently learn from the Wii and more encompassing gaming community. One of the first lessons I've learned here is how rude a great deal of the members is in dealing with "newbies".

I belong to at least 8 forums pertaining to the hobbies I have, including brewing beer, kayaking, woodworking, MINI's, swimming pools etc, and now the Wii, our families first gamming system. These communities are one of biggest returns I get from time spent on the Internet. They all provide a knowledge base of information one would take years to match individually. Even better they are populated with patient people who recall the first time they started a new hobby and took advantage of a more experienced member's advice. Advice offered without condemnation, except for here in the WiiChat community.

I hope that those who feel the need to flame less experienced members never take up a new hobby, profession or endeavor that brings them to an Internet forum for advice. Stay one dimensional and in your angry little world of gamming superiority and you'll not be exposed the needless treatment you choose to dole out.

I'll search for my answers using the search function and when they don't meet my needs I'll post my question. If you think it's a stupid question.... Flame on dude, I don't care.

yeah some members arent very nice,which is annoying and they always say use the search button.i always try nd be as nice as possible to everyone:yesnod:

ohh and welcome m8:cornut:

Back