They're making themselves look like whining whores.

Jan 5, 2007
Please excuse the language, but it's true.

Seriously...this makes me want to throw up my intestines and eat them the Cartman way.
Leave the damn series alone.
Ugh...

EDIT: Link fixed. Thanks FWELR.

Last edited:
Firefox here too....it's funny. Whenever i'm interested in some link to a website, it never actually works...

thats messed up^^^ Does she have anything else to do than complain about some game thats been around for 20 years ? If it bothers her she doesn't have to play it

holy crap, i just read the whole thing... and wow... what dumbasses. im sorry, i just had to say it. first of all they said that zelda was a bad character in ssbb. yeah......... go to any tournament and see how many zelda's there are (i know, they all change into shiek, but still) then look at the comments, just wow.

The whole point in the Legend of Zelda series is to learn a different story about how Link saved Zelda. That's why it's called "Legend" because each story has a slight variation. Like all "Legends", they each have a slightly different story told by a different person.

Just read it all, as well as the comments...stupid author. That's a feminist for you, feminists are some of my most-hated people. They're so uptight and they piss people off like nothing else...and I mean nothing else.

OFFTOPIC
ssbb_lover said:
feminists are some of my most-hated people. They're so uptight and they piss people off like nothing else...and I mean nothing else.
And as a group they have harmed womens rights more than any other. (and Germain Greer has done more damage on her own than all other feminists put together) But remember - like any group they have extremes, so not all are stupid. But some of the thoughtless, offensive, biggoted, and hipocritical rubbish they come out with makes you wonder if their kind were the exact reason for oppression of the 'fairer sex' all along... I am all for womens rights. But I'll be damned if I will put up with the treatment we get as men simply for the crime of our birth from many femenist bandwagon followers! The human disposition for simply blindly letting others think for you is evident in many supposedly feminist groups that really have no clue about the origins, meaning and importance of feminism! (and worse, they can't listen to anything that even slightly opposes their arrogance). down with feminazis.

BACK ON TOPIC:
And that site was a grade bull from start to finish. She seemed to be all for the history of the game, provided it fit her ideas, and ignored the history of the game (and games, and the cultural and social discussion it was allways partaking of at some level albeit slight in some places) totally in the process. Really wasn't thinking too hard when she wrote that.

Wow...
1.Thanks for fixing the link,
2.Thanks for understanding what I mean!

I thought people would be like, "Aw leave them alone!", but you guys actually have sense.
That was an extremely unneeded article. I hate when people complain about something better than themselves.

The thing is, if you like up the pro ssbm replays, shiek and zelda are badass.

Back