Thief Hiding Wii Remotes In Bra Caught Leaving K-Mart

Kimy

WiiChat Member
Apr 23, 2007
While being searched by a lady officer back inside the store the remotes were recovered. The office said after one of the ladies removed her shirt she lifted her breasts and the 6 remotes just fell to the floor. The Wii Boob Story.

Sounds kinda fake but who cares that's really funny

lol, the next thing you know you'll be hearing about guys stealing wiimotes and putting them in their pants.

En4Neo said:
lol, the next thing you know you'll be hearing about guys stealing wiimotes and putting them in their pants.

impressing the ladies:ihih:. that'd actually be a good idea, if it wasn't for the packaging.

people hide all kinds of crazy stuff on their person. i remember reading once about a lady who tried to get through customs with a bunch of exotic fish. she had taped little plastic baggies all about her body and filled them with water and put the fish in them. she only got caught because the customs agent heard the water swishing around and asked her what it was.

Nice. Reminds me of the "You are under a vest (instead of arrest)" joke. Infact that goes perfectly for where the wiimotes were hidden. :lol:

typical......absolutely typical. ive seen some crazy stuff when i used to work retail roughly 3 years ago. once i had some lady with her child in a stroller go over to the ipod display at the radioshack i used to work at a while back and would pick up cases, put them back, then throw them in her stroller. 2 times my manager and i would go over to her and ask if she needed help, she POLITELY said no and that she was ok. my manager then put the TV in the back on and started to watch her (that was our ghetto survalance cameras- nothing recorded) we noticed that she had about 10 ipod items in her stroller with a sleeping baby as well.

called the cops on her and was arrested :sick:

ONCE A PERP ALWAYS A PERP!

hes out of ban,

also the story is deff fake but ultra hilarious i just have to comment again. once a perp always a perp!

however it truely wouldnt suprise me if it was real. doesnt seem that far fetched but usually when something rediculous as that happens, it makes TVs "maximum exposure" and then you have some cop make his deposition about it without laughing at the situation lol.

there was no notation of town, PD, or officer in charge of arrest. deff a fake story but again, hilarious

:lol:

Back