thieving ****

No need to worry. Everyone knows that Nintendo came out with it for a console first ;) Fusion is just trying to copy it.

Oh. My. God. Those little ***ers. Nintendo should have like, copyrighted their idea, so nobody else could do it. Now if this works on the PS3 or Xbox360, nobody will need to buy a Wii, because they can do the same exact thing on a system with better graphics! That just takes away the whole concept of the Wii! The Wii is a totally different system, and then if the other two also have it, then those two are the better ones!

I can't explain how pissed off I am. I hate people that take other people's work and make it their own.

Jenova said:
Oh. My. God. Those little ***ers. Nintendo should have like, copyrighted their idea, so nobody else could do it. Now if this works on the PS3 or Xbox360, nobody will need to buy a Wii, because they can do the same exact thing on a system with better graphics! That just takes away the whole concept of the Wii! The Wii is a totally different system, and then if the other two also have it, then those two are the better ones!

I can't explain how pissed off I am. I hate people that take other people's work and make it their own.

same page!

one thing that set wii apart from them its that !

Wow if this is true then wii will literally die out. Like already 360 and especially ps3 are more hyped then wii but if this happens its gonna be a swift kick in the nads for nintendo to deal with.

Face it, people shouldn't be buying the Wii for the control scheme in the first place- they should be buying it because they're tired of playing WWII games since 2001.

As far as this Fusion technology is concerned, it's just banking on the novelty of the Wii controller. The games written for it won't feel polished and the whole thing will fall through. This has happened with every other "unique" controller scheme since the power glove.

Where the Wii differs is that they're starting from the grassroots with the Wiimote and providing no substitutes.

Hmm to be honest they do have to worry about this, Nintendos main selling point this time is bringing gaming to a wider audience via their unique controller idea, if this is copied nigh perfectly and looking at the peripherals in concept stage some cases better for a system that's also HD then what have they got? Simply the cheaper system, well if I could have the same thing, same titles (bar exclusives and come on PS have Final Fantasy XIII to counter Zelda) but also HD gaming etc then it would be a lot harder to choose.

Question, how do patents work on the whole "this is my business concept and idea"? For example if company N makes product WC and company F makes identical product in different casing called R.I.P.O.F.F

any game for the sp3 or 360 will have to be written to support this 3rd party controler. How many games do you think this will be.... 1 or 2? PC games, yeah i can see more being made for that. If its not mass produced though its going to be a very expensive controller. The games wont have use of nintendos dev kit ether. That makes programing wii input commands a snap. Any game made for this controller will have to be done from scratch. ow.

it's not really a threat to wii's controller. The wii is so much more unique than that controller. Not only that, but it is not wireless. There's no speakers for it, and it would only work with certain sport games. There is no main controller to just use.

Back