thieving ****

nintendo did get copyrights, i remember back sometime between october 05 - december 05 ign reported that nintendo aquried liceses and stuff on the controlls. nintendo can easily take this to court and win. trust that it will be done. look at nintendo's history in trials.

DANG man...this makin me mad too......

but you know what, look at this

watch-out-wii-here-comes-fusion-20061020021333754.jpg

this thing dosent even COMPARE to the Wiimote. its to big, has no intergrated sound....its just xbox360 style wii mote....think how tiresome and difficult it'll be waving and guiding that big hunking thing...it'll flop or wont take off watch. also, think about this..for example marvel ultimate alliance...its on ps3, 360 and wii. now say they make muv 2..are developers really gonna produce a ps3, 360 version, wii versions AND a version that acts like wii but with ps3,360 graphics??? naw, that too much time and money.

plus there's WAYYYYYYYYY to many buttons on that thing. it WONT appeal to the "non traditional" gamer

Last edited:
I'd much rather be able to play better looking games with the same (hopefully better though) "motion sensing" technology.

Last edited:
lloyd_yayo said:
nintendo did get copyrights, i remember back sometime between october 05 - december 05 ign reported that nintendo aquried liceses and stuff on the controlls. nintendo can easily take this to court and win. trust that it will be done. look at nintendo's history in trials.

DANG man...this makin me mad too......

If so, than calm down. Once this project starts screwing Nintendo up, they can bring out the copyrights and s**tcan these b*****ds.

Doesn't worry me at all. I'm buying the Wii for the games that it has, and the controller. I don't pay for something that looks like ****, and who's company has no strong background to support it. Those things look like cheap crap, and will probably break easily. Think about using that controller, and how quickly you'll find that it won't snap back together. You'll have to tape it up. Then you've made it look even uglier.

Keep in mind aswell, these things are just plain motion sensors. There is no sensor bar for aiming, which means games like red steel would be played with that stupid break-apart controller (a step in the wrong direction?). You won't have the quality of Nintendo. Seriously, has anyone had their gamecube break on them? I haven't heard of a single one breaking. Heck, I saw a video of one getting absolutely trashed, and it still turned on again. I would assume the quality of production for these devices, will be appaling. Much like that of the PS2.

I'm sorry, but this is just sad. I think you're all having a pre-buyers remorse. You're worrying about what could happen, and what might happen. If you keep doing that, you'll wind up with nothing. But buy what you like, as long as you have fun with it.

for some reason this "fusion" thing just seems to me like one of those stupid things they have on tv all the time. they have those commercials for this "awesome baseball game" that uses "motion sensors" and it has huge wires connected to a baseball looking controller and someone else standing right next to him with a wired baseball bat. that's what the "fusion" seems like to me. (anyone know what i'm talkin bout?) it's just one of those indy game things. i think it's gonna end up in the trash of all the people who bought it regretting that they didn't buy a wii, ps3, or 360 instead of "fusion".

Dont worry, this wont be a sucess. It is of poor quality and as one of you said it doesnt have a sensor bar so it wont be able to play shooting games and almost all the games of the PS3 and the x box are shooting games.

I don't think Fusion or that half remote can even compare to the Wii's unique controls. Damn rip-offs. I mean, look at the Fusion system, it has a different controller for each sport. Not only will that be really expensive, but that is just plain annoying.

ABC said:
I don't think Fusion or that half remote can even compare to the Wii's unique controls. Damn rip-offs. I mean, look at the Fusion system, it has a different controller for each sport. Not only will that be really expensive, but that is just plain annoying.

i agree with you!

it will end up been almost as much as buyin a wii...

+wii games still cheaper!

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
it'l work on all! yes ALL! gaming machins including a pc with an usb port in it.!
so it'l work on both the ps3 and xbox360 if they wan't to.

Oh cool, then I can use the golf-club for a first person shooter.

Back