Things about girls I just don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Oh, how about this? What about when a guy asks a girl out, and the girl turns him down, why does it mostly end with the guy insulting the girl?

hm... he thinks he's god's gift to women. therefore, it must be something wrong with the girl for turning him down in the first place.

lol, don't pay much mind, it's just the blueballs talking.

Brawny said:
hm... he thinks he's god's gift to women. therefore, it must be something wrong with the girl for turning him down in the first place.

lol, don't pay much mind, it's just the blueballs talking.

Ha
If you can use that for an excuse, then we'd be fine just using our period as an excuse.

I doubt thats the answer y'all are looking for though.

I guess its just Humans in general.
We are... very hard to figure out.

mr_resi said:
thats because theres
9780394873312.gif

thats the dumbest book ever....

anyways...been said before. Society makes girls feel they must be "this" way. So they all go for that. Fashions today suck ass. Only girls care about it, yet life's about sex, opposite species...*rips hair out* Why?! Doesn't anyone see this?! ITS SUPID!!! Gaarrhhhgggghhh!!!!! I think that gay guys run the fashion industry ::lol:, not know, think! :lol: eat&drink, sleep, sex, creativity= basic formula to life. Don't let society sink in too far that you loose creativity and forget the formula of life.....:lol: :lol: holy **** I'm rambling hahahahaha :lol: No materialistic idiots allowed :lol: *yawn* aw geez I'm tiiired. See ya! hahahahahaha!!!!

i think you can understand women a lot better when youre hammered... just an opinion XD :lol:

at least any upsides loook upper, and any downsides look less significant

ps: im probably going to regret this when im sober :yesnod:

Cede said:
i think you can understand women a lot better when youre hammered... just an opinion XD :lol:

at least any upsides loook upper, and any downsides look less significant

ps: im probably going to regret this when im sober :yesnod:

:lol: haha...yea *snore*

gahhhhh! chicks suck, take it from me. you know, growing up i maybe had like 5 close girlfriends and the rest were all guys. i always think of the movie mean girls whenever i see chicks call eachother out.

when i was younger like in my late teens, my friend dianna and i used to call eachother fatties ALL the time and make the situation of our weight so much worse than it was and we ended up having an eating disorder...yep true story. but anyways besides the point- no guy do i know goes around going "gosh im so fat omg" well except for like ubber obease cops that say it just to be laughed at and then we all rip on eachother and then its hilarious. lol

anyways, we're all catty bitches. its in our genes. teenage girls are the worst by far.

we get better as we age.....like a fine wine :-D

hey im a girl and i dont say things like dat to other girls,cause den i would embares them and then i would hav wished i never said it,so some girls relly arnt like that

dude....thats just the way girls are...lmao....who cares...u said it urself basically...girls like to try and hurt other girls phychologically....and us dudes..well we just flat out say it.....ur a retard...that kinda stuff...were more straight up.....get out of the house more often..and just let girls do their thing...cause there's no stopping that...

Well I couldn't resist posting =]

I guess it's just our way to do it.

Personally, I don't. I don't make judgments on how people look cos I just can't be bothered with all that..

I gotta say I was like Jilly growing up, most of my friends were guys, in primary my best friends were 3 guys lol.

Plus I used to be rather 'podgy' so I don't feel like I have the right to call other people 'fat' is you get me..

I know a lot of girls who call people fat now though.. but the ones who do it are conscious of their on weight, so I guess it's just because of that really... plus some girls can be really bitchy about other girls just because their prettier than them, it's so stupid :/

nevermind!! forget about her!

wajajajajaja!! lol! its stupid! im a girl..but if a girl says that in front of a guy its because she is selling her ass! like have you seen my bubies?? but in a secret way..for me ..if im gonna talk bad about other girls..it has to be a good reason to do that..and im not gonna start like ..owww..your fat,look at your hair! i hate that kind of girls!! nooo!! im gonna be mad !!

Okay everyone, let's start witht he worst of this I got to an all girls' school and I have never ever really gotten on with them. I just don't get some of their sense of humour, that or the frequency of their speech doesn't register in my ears.

You know, girls tend to ignore logic, for example; boobs are obviously going to be more dence if you're fat. In actualy fact (and I've heard this being shouted out around the class a majority of times) is that most girls have a B cup anyway. I don't know, I think they feel the need to go one better than someone, they flaunt this with money and what they wear as well. Me, I wear the first thing I grab out of my cupboard.

I was going to state that when guys insult they just come down with the facts. I think girls are concerned with their weight because they have no excuse to call it muscle or whatever... I like being 8 stone (yeah, go convert that.) and don't intend to change my weight. Most of my friends are extremely over-weight and they say things like:

"Your metabolism is faster than mine, I've seen what you eat"
"You're skinny because you play Wii all the time."
"You're just a medical mystery."

Actually, no, I think my metabolism is pretty normal and I only think excessive Wii playing would even shed about two milimetres off you. As for the medical mystery part, I've always been in good health, except for that seizure...

The first thing I resort to as an insult is something about their personality, everyone has a personality defect, they should work on it if they try and randomly attack me.

Another thing I don't understand, they're all retarded when it comes to videogame and half of them don't even know what Wii is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back