Things about girls I just don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frogger said:
Okay everyone, let's start witht he worst of this I got to an all girls' school and I have never ever really gotten on with them. I just don't get some of their sense of humour, that or the frequency of their speech doesn't register in my ears.

You know, girls tend to ignore logic, for example; boobs are obviously going to be more dence if you're fat. In actualy fact (and I've heard this being shouted out around the class a majority of times) is that most girls have a B cup anyway. I don't know, I think they feel the need to go one better than someone, they flaunt this with money and what they wear as well. Me, I wear the first thing I grab out of my cupboard.

I was going to state that when guys insult they just come down with the facts. I think girls are concerned with their weight because they have no excuse to call it muscle or whatever... I like being 8 stone (yeah, go convert that.) and don't intend to change my weight. Most of my friends are extremely over-weight and they say things like:

"Your metabolism is faster than mine, I've seen what you eat"
"You're skinny because you play Wii all the time."
"You're just a medical mystery."

Actually, no, I think my metabolism is pretty normal and I only think excessive Wii playing would even shed about two milimetres off you. As for the medical mystery part, I've always been in good health, except for that seizure...

The first thing I resort to as an insult is something about their personality, everyone has a personality defect, they should work on it if they try and randomly attack me.

Another thing I don't understand, they're all retarded when it comes to videogame and half of them don't even know what Wii is.
^^ best post.

Just for the record girls...

Big Boobs does not = Hot.

I think most of the girls on this forum knows that though. You're pretty enough as it is. :)

Frogger said:
"Your metabolism is faster than mine, I've seen what you eat"
Lol, funniest reason for being fatter than you, because your metabolism is faster than yours. Though, it is your fault they're fat at the end of the day, so slow down your metabolism alright?! :rolleyes:
I go to an all boys school myself :) though, I do have like girl friends outside of school etc.. it's actually bliss not having to listen to bitching everyday :) - excluding the amount thrown at me about their friends over MSN and such :] though next year I go into 6th form, which is mixed gender, good news, though some girls will probably make it bad news.

Wiired said:
it's actually bliss not having to listen to bitching everyday :)

:lol: verah naice :lol:

two of the girls i hang out with often complain quite frequently :yesnod:

enjoy it while it lasts :arf:

Hmm, mentioning bitching. I don't know why it happens, but perhaps it's a form of small talk for us, usually, I just blank out or something.

Another thing I don't get is why we have sleepovers, I see them every day yet for their birthday we all have to sleep over on the floor and do everyone's makeup, and *****. Personally, I have never wore any makeup as I see it as, just too time/money/personality consuming. But, if people want to mess with my face on sleepovers because I'm the only one with guts to do it, so be it.

HOWEVER, they're control freaks.

Eight of my friends were staying over for someone's birthday, and the birthday girl was like "LET'S PLAY THE GAMECUBE" so, my ears pricked up and I went along. I said, "So, how are we going to work this? Winner stays on" Arrogant of myself knowing I've secured a place for me to play every game, yeah, they clocked onto this and booted me out of her bedroom and said "GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE." ...Okay, so I went in her brother's room and played the other GameCube... :D

Seriously, you think all we talk about is boys... Well, that's true. Oh, my, Lord you haven't heard the start of it.

Agh, I live in a female household, have mainly female relatives and go to a girls school. Well done there, God.

guys have sleepovers too... it usually involves lots of video game playing, and movies, sometimes no sleeping unless everyone passes out where they stood. good thing no make up is involved, that wouldnt be right :yesnod:

lately everyone just drives home whenever cuz we have that freedom now, and the sleepovers are much more coed :lol:

Why don't lads have sleepovers?
Grant says:
because lads are scottish.
try "guys".
here ask my why guys don't have sleepovers.
Emma says:
WHY DON'T GUYS HAVE SLEEPOVERS, SMARTASS?
Grant says:
i think because when guys have sleepovers, it ends with mutual masturbation, and they decide it's all a bit too gay?
i avoided the whole thing by never having a sleepover at all.
but i am told that sleepovers always end in nudity and something gay.
so.
is this true?
Emma says:
...Remind me to never ask you a question again...
THAT'S ALL I NEEDED GRANT.
Grant says:
okay.
why did you need to know?
and am i right?
i've never done sleepovers.
the whole "guys sitting in one bed wearing pajamas or boxers" is already a bit gay, anyway.

Well, you know... There's that reason Grant gave me...

guys have sleepovers too. Except it's called camping. A fire is built, beer and cigars are brought, bergers and hot dogs are cooked over an open flame, stories about hot girls you saw at work are shared and everyone gets their own tent . Now if girls decide to arrive, it's now a "field party".

:lol:

yeah, who would think of being in one bed, thats stupid. we go camping sometimes but usually its all of the above but minus the outside part and the fire and tent part. just everyone hangin out :yesnod:

brawny you did not just write that....:sick:

anyways yes, boys do have sleepovers too. it starts off as "slumber parties" till like teen years then it becomes over night hang outs THEN it becomes camping like tank said ;) OR it can become "dude im so drunk right now can i crash on your couch and sleep till 3 in the afternoon?" lol

and no, big boobs do not = hott, tylers right. but some of these girls man! what are they putting in the cafeteria food? (hormone wise) i dont remember girls like that when i was in middle school/HS! :yikes:

and ALSO for the record again, girls suck. i eat like a pig (no pun intended) and i excerise my butt off at work doing tactical training and whatnot so i take care of myself. it has to be an equal ammount of everything.

youre fat because you dont do anything about it! blarg

The_Loose_Cannon said:
brawny you did not just write that....:sick:

anyways yes, boys do have sleepovers too. it starts off as "slumber parties" till like teen years then it becomes over night hang outs THEN it becomes camping like tank said ;) OR it can become "dude im so drunk right now can i crash on your couch and sleep till 3 in the afternoon?" lol

and no, big boobs do not = hott, tylers right. but some of these girls man! what are they putting in the cafeteria food? (hormone wise) i dont remember girls like that when i was in middle school/HS! :yikes:

and ALSO for the record again, girls suck. i eat like a pig (no pun intended) and i excerise my butt off at work doing tactical training and whatnot so i take care of myself. it has to be an equal ammount of everything.

youre fat because you dont do anything about it! blarg

hey! I am not fat....

lol, I know...wait, how do you know no one has told me that in my life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back