Things you MIGHT NOT know about the Super Smash Bros. Series

U gotta give it up to Nintendo. No matter what happens they're always thinkin 20 years ahead.

Same here SSBFreak, SSBB's WiFi was Crap. Almost never could find a match "with anyone" and when id play with my friends the game would lagg like crazy. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Toon link was kinda lazy as it was. Toon Zelda would be like nintendo isn't even TRYING to be creative. Plus if we got Toon Zelda, they'd want Toon Ganon AND Sheik. And Toon Sheik doesn't even exist i don't think.

And just to add emphasis: FIX THE GOD FORSAKEN WI-FI.

Thank for that last part doom. 2 me i dont really care who they put in the game it just better be a Hell of alot Better then Brawl!! Although yes toon link was a lazy character to make, he was a big hit. I also agreed a 100% about the majoras mask link idea, cuase as i said before toonlink stole alot of links glory and he wants it bak!!

I'll repeat myself: If you want good online, why did you get a Wii? Nintendo has never focused on online play because that's Microsoft's job. Nintendo can do everything but have good online is not part of that.

Toon link was kinda lazy as it was. Toon Zelda would be like nintendo isn't even TRYING to be creative. Plus if we got Toon Zelda, they'd want Toon Ganon AND Sheik. And Toon Sheik doesn't even exist i don't think.

And just to add emphasis: FIX THE GOD FORSAKEN WI-FI.

Yeah, The Wi-Fi Is a bigger Issue, and yeah it has to be a priority, before they start to think in the Wii U N3DS versions and it´s connectivity But when Sakurai was asked about the characters in the next SSB (http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=158039) he said that Nintendo haven´t created many new ones lately, so... I don´t know.

Thank for that last part doom. 2 me i dont really care who they put in the game it just better be a Hell of alot Better then Brawl!! Although yes toon link was a lazy character to make, he was a big hit. I also agreed a 100% about the majoras mask link idea, cuase as i said before toonlink stole alot of links glory and he wants it bak!!

I want MM Link too, the idea of him changing forms in battle is great.

I'll repeat myself: If you want good online, why did you get a Wii? Nintendo has never focused on online play because that's Microsoft's job. Nintendo can do everything but have good online is not part of that.

Well maybe it wasn´t all good experiences online with the Wii, I think I could only play MK:Wii MHT and GH without problems but certainly they have to shake that off with the Wii U, cause, if they fail online, they´ll fail attracting hardcore gamers to the console, that and the graphics ¬¬

Graphics have NEVER made a game, and the WiiU certainly won't lack hardcore games. And by hardcore gamers, do you mean COD-fags? Then think of bad online as a blessing.

Im not dissin Microsoft or anything (Big Halo Fan: Reach All Day!), but y pay to play online when i can play almost all the same games on PS3 FREE.......Just Sayin......Anyways, ya Nintendo probably fixed the WiFi issue on WiiU, they better have anyways, if they want it to succeed.

I hav all 3 systems, and i love em all, But theres diff reasons y....

1.Microsoft: only wanted for halo (srry if that seems wrong to ya, gonna cry bought it?)
2.Sony: Loved since PS1, no complaints (im Cod fan so piss off)
3.Nintendo: also loved but with a passion, it will always b my favorite system....dont like it, who cares?

Last edited:
I'll throw this out again; Nintendo acknowledged publicly how garbage the Wii's online capabilities were, and they said they'd wholeheartedly work towards a more enjoyable and convenient online gaming experience. Since they've already trashed FCs, that at the least is a good sign, yeah?

Plus if we got Toon Zelda, they'd want Toon Ganon--

The thought of a miniature, cartoonized Ganon makes me lol.

I'll repeat myself: If you want good online, why did you get a Wii? Nintendo has never focused on online play because that's Microsoft's job.

Microsoft makes you ****ing pay. ¬_¬ PSN is where the "best gaming online" trophy goes to, IMO. And don't give me that they got hacked garbage, Nintendo had a security breach before from hackers as well, and Microsoft is just as vulnerable. Sony just got unlucky in that the hackers decided to target them.

^^^THIS

Dont care how "good" it it. I aint payin. I still hear stuff about Gears of war lagging and other things.
Sure some games like Brawl can lag a LOT(especially if your just started taking your wii game online). But at the same time, Ive had monster hunter tri for a year now and the game has NEVER lagged on my end.

I'll throw this out again; Nintendo acknowledged publicly how garbage the Wii's online capabilities were, and they said they'd wholeheartedly work towards a more enjoyable and convenient online gaming experience. Since they've already trashed FCs, that at the least is a good sign, yeah?The thought of a miniature, cartoonized Ganon makes me lol.Microsoft makes you ****ing pay. ¬_¬ PSN is where the "best gaming online" trophy goes to, IMO. And don't give me that they got hacked garbage, Nintendo had a security breach before from hackers as well, and Microsoft is just as vulnerable. Sony just got unlucky in that the hackers decided to target them.
This y u the man SSBFreak!! ♪

I can't recall a single instance when Mutterbud doesn't edit his own post XD
Ya, alot of times i remember somethin l8r and i just hav 2 edit lol XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Microsoft makes you ****ing pay. ¬_¬ PSN is where the "best gaming online" trophy goes to, IMO. And don't give me that they got hacked garbage, Nintendo had a security breach before from hackers as well, and Microsoft is just as vulnerable. Sony just got unlucky in that the hackers decided to target them.
The facts speak for themselves. During the time PSN was down, Nintendo and Microsoft had a field day.

Wow, you guys really changed the subject...

I wanted to say something about young link but i forgot while reading the comments.

This is a god idea, why not make ssbu like the sims, where you could update it and have expansion packs.
That would be cool.

I hate paying for online.

ya srry handy, 1 subject led to another, and another etc, etc. thx for the info though didnt know half that stuff so thx again......dont feel bad though, me, wiiassasin, ssbfreak, and Mr.MR do this alot lol....just a bad habit i guess XD

Back