Things you MIGHT NOT know about the Super Smash Bros. Series

I like young link better. I could have seen a twilight young link in brawl. Matter of a fact theres a perfect brawl vertex mod of young twilight link. He's using the razor sword. He look like he was based off of MM though.

yeah i want toon Zelda/Tetra too... like Zelda/Sheik but with tetra instead.

Wats with all the toon link crap.... MM Link is wat we all really want, all the Toon Link stuff is just a backup plan just in case MML doesn't make it, hell im pretty sure we all know that 98% of wat we're sayin wont even b in the knew SSB anyways, so while its always fun to wonder and dream......reality always wins.....

I could almost guarantee that MM Link/Young Link isn't going to be in Brawl, and that Nintendo isn't even considering it. Every Smash Bros. game had the latest versions of every character. Hence why Toon replaced Young, and Twilight replaced Ocarina. Skyward Sword Link will be next in line; which makes me wonder, will Toon Link still be in... ? I don't think there's another Link to replace 'em, unless I'm wrong and they're considering Young Link from Ocarina of Time 3DS... Which would irk me, honestly. =/

The facts speak for themselves. During the time PSN was down, Nintendo and Microsoft had a field day.

And if Microsoft went down, Sony and Nintendo would have a field day. :lol: And the same if Nintendo was owned by hackers. Your point is moot, my friend.

I like young link better. I could have seen a twilight young link in brawl. Matter of a fact theres a perfect brawl vertex mod of young twilight link. He's using the razor sword. He look like he was based off of MM though.

Got a link to that vertex? Sounds pretty win.

I'll be sure to look for it.

But since the game is going to be in a super 25gig compacity disk don't you think there's a chance for everyone?

ya well link well def b skyward sword version (who watched the 25th anniversary? freakin awsome right?) anyways i read some news that pissed me off (pretty sure uve heard 2 prob.)......stupid Kid Icarus is holdin up the SSB Developement ←(i think i spelled wrong, lol.) they say its ganna b like Brawl; it ganna take like another 3 years to come out!!

Back