Things you wish were diferent about WII

Drakonan

-3249-9291-8820-4526-
Dec 31, 2007
I wish the wii-motes had memory in them, so i didnt have to buy an SD card.

What do you wish were diferent about the wii.

BUY AN SD CARD!? They're 15 dollars for 2GB! (And to make it more ironic, the wiimotes actually do have flash memory)

Nothing, I bought the wii knowing full-well what it was. People need to do research before dropping cash on things.

The only thing I would change about the wii is the friend code/online play system. Other than that, I don't see anything that needs changes.

Drakonan said:
I wish the wii-motes had memory in them, so i didnt have to buy an SD card.

What do you wish were diferent about the wii.

They do have memory in them, how do you suppose you can save your Mii's in it? There's just no opportunities to use it (the memory is probably very minimal though).

I wish there was a DVD player so I don't have to go on my computer or unhook my Wii and setup my PS2.

That and cheaper games (I'm so poor :sick:)

>.> werent consoles meant for playing not watching dvds? anyways having a hard drive in the wii could add to more things and like people said before a better way to interact online other than that is fine.

Buy a DVD player for 20 dollars, and games are as cheap as they're going to get (In US prices at least)

Both of you neglected to see why I wanted it in one device, unplugging devices, and setting up other ones is highly annoying.

Stop trying to justify Nintendo's lack of competence. I love them to bits but they need to expand to compete with the other consoles.

Brawny said:
BUY AN SD CARD!? They're 15 dollars for 2GB! (And to make it more ironic, the wiimotes actually do have flash memory)

Nothing, I bought the wii knowing full-well what it was. People need to do research before dropping cash on things.

I thank you a thousand times! Repped!
261311 said:
Both of you neglected to see why I wanted it in one device, unplugging devices, and setting up other ones is highly annoying.

Stop trying to justify Nintendo's lack of competence. I love them to bits but they need to expand to compete with the other consoles.[/COLOR]

But that's the thing. the wii was never intended to compete directly with the other consoles.

Last edited:
I wish Wii had more memory, better graphic, better speed...
I kinda want PS3 + Xbox + Wii combined! lol

eskiemong said:
I wish Wii had more memory, better graphic, better speed...
I kinda want PS3 + Xbox + Wii combined! lol

Did you know it's limitations before you purchased it? (If it was a gift, than please disregard my question.)

probaly the graphics and have a lucas art section on games,starwars and all those fun games,but i would say there doin pretty well for the first realese of a gamesystem like this.:thumbsup:

I only wish 2 things were different about the Wii:
1. Wireless nunchuk (dosn't have to connect to Wii remote with a wire)
2. No friend codes

Well, this topic was what I wished were different about the Wii, I stated that, if it were I wouldn't need an AV switch, or have to switch systems; I also knew the consoles limitations, I'm just stating what I wish were different.

Back