Things you wish were diferent about WII

I would like USB ports at the back of the Wii to detect external hard drives. Transporting music, movies and other media would be alot more convinient. (A DVD player wouldnt hurt. I'm just saying :lol:

I would like
1.Wireless nunchuck
2. Better looking mii characters(or at least cloths)
3. Play DVD's on their
4. Have a section or channel to add your music too.
5. and last thing a better friend code thingy

Brawny said:
Well you'll always have to change the disc if it had a DVD player...how lazy do you want to be? ^_^
I know that, gee thanks :wtf: you obviously don't know the trouble I have to go through so let me tell you, this is the process I go through to watch a DVD on my rooms TV:
  • Move DVD racks
  • Unhook Nintendo Wii
  • Put it on a safe, non-tipping place, such as my bed
  • Open a drawer (Whereby my PS2 is located)
  • Get everything out of the drawer to access my PS2
  • Swap PS2's place with the Wii
  • Throw all my accessories, games, etc out of the way
  • Close the drawer, put DVD stands back
  • Hook up PS2
Now you know the reason why I like integration. It's entirely too much work when I can just find a DVD and stick it in my game console that's already hooked up.

I wish it had better online kind of like Xbox live without the friend codes and where you can use a headset and chat with your friends and teammates

romj said:
Did you know it's limitations before you purchased it? (If it was a gift, than please disregard my question.)

Don't be so touchy, dude. :)
This thread is about things you "wish". Haven't everyone ever dreamed of this?
I love Wii. If I were to complain, I wouldn't have bought this in the first place.

anders5 said:
I only wish 2 things were different about the Wii:
1. Wireless nunchuk (dosn't have to connect to Wii remote with a wire)
2. No friend codes

There's a wireless nunchuck coming out from NYKO soon.
I tihnk I saw the article in ign.

eskiemong said:
Don't be so touchy, dude. :)
This thread is about things you "wish". Haven't everyone ever dreamed of this?
I love Wii. If I were to complain, I wouldn't have bought this in the first place.

Excuse me, touchy? It was a simple question requiring a simple answer. Thank you very much.

Only thing I would wish for would be no Friend codes for online like others said.
Thats really the only I don't like about it.

romj said:
Excuse me, touchy? It was a simple question requiring a simple answer. Thank you very much.

It kinda sounded like you were being sensitive to me when I first read it because I've seen so many people like that..
Sorry I got you wrong!!
It's just that whenever I say something slightly negative about Wii, there are people who's just like..you know...
I apologize!

Last edited:
anders5 said:
I only wish 2 things were different about the Wii:
1. Wireless nunchuk (dosn't have to connect to Wii remote with a wire)
2. No friend codes

same. i dont really like the idea of friend codes, and a wireless nunchuck would be awesome. i heard they are making one from a friend.

i also wish that they could sell wiimotes and nunchucks together, for the price of like it was one controller cause technically them put together is one controller. (but you could always think of the nunchuck as an attachment)
oh well.

Getting rid of the Friend Codes would be great but no matter how much we whine it ain't going to happen (well on the Wii at least), but if they could at least have it so you only one Friend Code that was used across all areas of Wiii online.

The decsion not to use the Wii Numbers in this way still baffles me, it can't be that difficult to implement this.

1. Harddrive. 512 MB is just not enough when you start building up a VC library and the only thing the SD cards are good for are storage (meaning you can't just plug it in and its on the Wii menu, you have to copy it over).

2. Get rid of friend codes and replace it with one username (like the PSN and XBL).

I wish it had cutting disks, lasers and fire that shot out of the disk slot.

It would have been nice if the internet browser was already installed when you recive it though thats my only gripe really.

Better Miis' with more uses for them ie. interaction. At least give us a update.
720p res
HD
dolby digital sound
Nintendo wireless sensor bar

Back