think i'm gettin brawl 2 days later than everyone

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
i'm prolly gettin brawl later than everyone why? because I went to my wal-mart, my only game store only sells used games, and asked "are you recieving brawl on the release date or 2 days later like many games" and they said "depends on how romored and how wanted the game is" so i'm like "alright so i might get it on time. then i remembed galaxy, it was prolly th 4th most wanted wii game(no more heroes, brawl, and mario kart) and they still got it 2 days late. if nintendo can advertise it more like they did with mario and sonic at the olympic games then I may have a chance, if not i'll need to work harder to get it.

owned9wz.jpg

I'm gonna get it in august, because thats when my B-day is... and everyone would have already bought it... plus ill just beat mario galaxy and guitar hero 3 on expert.

ya idjut, ok good one.

own3d.jpg

But really that's not too bad. I personally would cut myself but ya no its only 2 days.

2 days is not so bad. thats probably when canada will get it. we never get anything on time except for the wii.

thas said:
2 days is not so bad. thats probably when canada will get it. we never get anything on time except for the wii.
lol true, i live close enough to canada might as well get it the same day as them

well march 9th will most likely be the shipping date, as usual. so we might get it on the 10th.

lol i just got gh3 3 days ago beat it on easy, i suck and cant beat slash and medium. so thatd occupy me +)

Back