Think she'll like it?

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
Now first off, this is my SISTER I'm talking about.

I was trying to think of a good Christmas present for her so she can have someting fun to pass the time in college, and then I remembered that she wanted to take my N64 to college for a while, but I said no because I said I still play it (and I do) and then I remembered my SNES I bought. I almost never play it. I have the SNES console, the right cords, one controller, Mario Paint with the mouse, and Super Mario All-stars. She's made new friends in college, plus her roomate. So she'll want a multiplayer game. Plus she wouldn't do very well in All-Stars. She wouldn't like it anyway. She wouldn't do much Mario Paint. I got my SNES and stuff at a game exchange that sells old games and systems. I'm planning to get another controller and Super Mario Kart for her. She likes Mario Kart so that's why I'm getting Super Mario kart for her. So I'm giving it all to her for a special Christmas present, but I'm not sure she'll like it a lot or play it that much. I can't afford anything else really.

So should I give all that to my sister? Remember that I don't think I will miss it much. Plus she'll bring it home for her breaks.

Is this a good gift?

I'm sorry, but you're making yourself sound incredibly cheap.

I'd like the gift, but still...

its not the money, its the thought and sentimental value..i think she can get use out of it and will be happy with it. dorms get boring..

If I'm being really honest, that's kind of something you'd just randomly give her casually, not as a Christmas present...it's used, it's old, and you're only giving it to her because you won't miss it, so it's not really that thoughtful either, you know? :\

Hey Look Nfanboy. If They Think Its A Bad Idea Then Fine, Thats Their Opinion! Dont Just Follow Their Opinions! Use Your Own Head And Your Own Opinions. Just Coz They Think Its A Bad Idea Doesnt Mean You Shouldnt Do It! Id Probably Do It Actually!:yesnod: So Never Mind Them! If U Wanna Do It Then Do It!:thumbsup: All The Best Mate:smilewinkgrin:

Back