Think You Can Handle It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me play her at brawl. I will beat her.
4553-9644-8994
Pro

Essence said:
Hey, Guys! Its been a while. I wanted to let you all know that I have Brawl and Endless Ocean. My sister, however, is the champion in braw. I bought the game for her last friday, she beat it Sunday. The entire game. LOL! So, if you would like to play with her on brawl...play at your own risk! LOL!

As soon as I find out what our friend's codes are the games, I will post them. I just bought Endless ocean today and am about to start it up.

Be ready...^__~*

So she has every unlockable open???? If so thats an amazing feat to accomplish in that amount of time

Yeah! Shes unlocked almost everything. She will be done today. Thats why I almost hate buying games for her. She beats them without missing a beat! lol! Yes, I can show proof if I have to. Shes unlocked everything.

Pro, I dont know. Shes mighty good. I cant even beat her.

come on man. she can't be that good. besides, I win all the time usually.

I'll play her just or the fun of it I guess, but I suck. I just wanna see how good she really is. My sister can beat me, but she plays more than I do. She doesn't live with me and I'm always out so she probably gets much more practice than me.

BTW, I don't have internet fixed on my Wii either, something's wrong. It just won't connect. When I get that fixed I'll post my Wii friend code.

Hey, Tony! Heheh! Im gonna get the code in just a few and I will post it. But, shes really good. She practices like a freakin' miser. That girl is just...amazing. Heheh!

Pro, Im telling you..shes good. I told her what you said. She said "Then, I will challenge him!" Heheh!

Sremick, my sister is 13. LOL! My sister isnt like that. She just wanna beat people in Brawl! LOL!

Hehe! Shes in school right now. Its 9:36am for me. But, she will be home soon. What time is it for you now? She put in some early morning practice this morning!:lol: Private message me your Friend code,ok? Our Brawl code is in my signature! Let me know when you have added me.

Thanks, babe! We will add you this afternoon! Practice hard until then, ok? ^__~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back