thinking about getting a wii

afrojefro

WiiChat Member
Sep 19, 2007
i was really thinking about getting a wii i already have a xbox 360 and i know the wii is a totaly diffrent type of system but i was just wondering if you think i would enjoy it or not. and i have one more question how does the wii online work is it wifi of do you have to plug the internet lie into it and is there any charge to play online thanks

It has built in wireless.

I started with a Wii and acquire a 360. I play them both and enjoy both equally!

Well what types of games are you into? We need to know things like that before we can say whether or not you will like it. Also yes it has built in Wi-Fi capability, but you can run an ethernet cable to it if you want. I have a 360 and a Wii and each offers something different, but both are fun in their own ways.

the wii is so worth it

if ur not sure

go to ebgames and try it out...they usually have wiisports or something and just give it a try...

or i think blockbuster? may rent them?

good luck fining one :wink:

Try calling alot of stores, and ebay works well if your willing to pay an extra 20$

Great games are out now, and even better ones are coming.
Get your hands on one soon!

It depends what kind of games you like. if you've liked the GCN you should buy the Wii.

D S said:
It depends what kind of games you like. if you've liked the GCN you should buy the Wii.

If you liked the Gamecube and then some, as the Wii is quite different from the Gamecube.
There are similarities but there are notable differences.
And the price is only $250 or whatever, so if you did not end up liking it, it would not have been a total waste of cash.

Back