Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thinking about getting Super Paper Mario

Discussion in 'Super Paper Mario' started by Nfanboy, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Nfanboy

Nfanboy Mario Fanatic

I got Mario party 8 for my birthday a few days ago, and I also got enough money for a new game. So my question is: should I buy Super Paper Mario? Is it worth it? Is it a very fun game?

2. RivalDestiny

RivalDestiny WiiChat Member
    Staff Member

Wii Friend Code: 0409-5781-9484-0073
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    It's a fun game, but what I would do is pre-order Metroid, SSBB, or Mario Galaxy.

3. LilWiiWii

LilWiiWii WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 8012-6169-7562-1411
    8012-6169-7562-1411
    Its a good rental IMO, but I'm 19 and the game seemed a little young for me but it had me very entertained because I love mario (I've beaten almost all of them) And this had a very good mario game touch to it. Its definitely a quality game but if your not gonna have money for a while, you should save your money for Brawl, strikers or Galaxy(since you mention it in your location I'm pretty sure you want the game)

4. Pikachu256

Pikachu256 KryKidd

Yes Save Your Money For Brawl =]
    I liked the older classic Paper Mario, If You Played Either The N64 or GC one and you liked it just buy the N64 one on WiiShop. But I would save most of the money to PREORDER Brawl =]

5. yes i was gunna say, its a good rental. but since paper mario came out for VC why dont you just get that and save your money for a better game comming out soon? theres a lot of games comming out between now and september that im sure youll be wanting instead of paper mario.