Thinking about getting Super Paper Mario

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
I got Mario party 8 for my birthday a few days ago, and I also got enough money for a new game. So my question is: should I buy Super Paper Mario? Is it worth it? Is it a very fun game?

It's a fun game, but what I would do is pre-order Metroid, SSBB, or Mario Galaxy.

Its a good rental IMO, but I'm 19 and the game seemed a little young for me but it had me very entertained because I love mario (I've beaten almost all of them) And this had a very good mario game touch to it. Its definitely a quality game but if your not gonna have money for a while, you should save your money for Brawl, strikers or Galaxy(since you mention it in your location I'm pretty sure you want the game)

Yes Save Your Money For Brawl =]
I liked the older classic Paper Mario, If You Played Either The N64 or GC one and you liked it just buy the N64 one on WiiShop. But I would save most of the money to PREORDER Brawl =]

yes i was gunna say, its a good rental. but since paper mario came out for VC why dont you just get that and save your money for a better game comming out soon? theres a lot of games comming out between now and september that im sure youll be wanting instead of paper mario.

Back