Thinking About It

Andre

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
8353-8554-1989-9427
Hey everyone. I bought a Nintendo Wii and it's a great system, however I am actually getting pretty bored of it. I was thinking about buying an Xbox 360, because before the Wii and PS3 came around, I've had my mind set to a 360. Even seeing the Wii model when they called it "Revolution" or whatever I still wanted the Wii. Anyways anyone who lives in Canada,or where ever what do you guys think Eb Games would give for a Wii? Do you think I would be able to get a new 360 on some credit? Also do you think it's a good choice to go with the 360? Feed back would be great, thanks everyone!

do both man...thats what im doing when the new 360's come out

it will be the ultimate combo at least it is IMO. As for the trade in value, you would probably be able to get the 360 alone for your wii (including games and any extra controllers you may have)

Yea because I was thinking that same thing. I have 7 games that I bought for it. Then of course Wii sports, 8 games all together an extra Wiimote and a Classic controller. Also I will be throwing in Wi-fi as well. So I should be able to get at least 2 games with the 360 dont you think?

dds said:
do both man...thats what im doing when the new 360's come out

it will be the ultimate combo at least it is IMO. As for the trade in value, you would probably be able to get the 360 alone for your wii (including games and any extra controllers you may have)

You mean the ones that noone actually knows if they are even coming out? Or the ones that might be a hoax with the hdmi output?

Andre said:
Yea because I was thinking that same thing. I have 7 games that I bought for it. Then of course Wii sports, 8 games all together an extra Wiimote and a Classic controller. Also I will be throwing in Wi-fi as well. So I should be able to get at least 2 games with the 360 dont you think?

How do you throw in wifi? The Wii has built in WiFi. Do you mean the wifi adapter for your pc?

And yes, I would say easily if you hurry up. My friends brother sold his wii with 4 games for $500 on ebay.

dont go to ebgames, they give you way less than they bought it for

and it seems a lot of people are starting to get bored of the wii, all though this is mainly due to lack of games, just for the record, in my case, i just didnt like the way things were controlled =]

Thanks for the feedback guys.

vagrant said:
How do you throw in wifi? The Wii has built in WiFi. Do you mean the wifi adapter for your pc?

And yes, I would say easily if you hurry up. My friends brother sold his wii with 4 games for $500 on ebay.

Yes, sorry I was talking about Wi-Fi for the pc.

Andre said:
Hey everyone. I bought a Nintendo Wii and it's a great system, however I am actually getting pretty bored of it. I was thinking about buying an Xbox 360, because before the Wii and PS3 came around, I've had my mind set to a 360. Even seeing the Wii model when they called it "Revolution" or whatever I still wanted the Wii. Anyways anyone who lives in Canada,or where ever what do you guys think Eb Games would give for a Wii? Do you think I would be able to get a new 360 on some credit? Also do you think it's a good choice to go with the 360? Feed back would be great, thanks everyone!
yeah i know what you mean. I already sold my wii and two games for $400. Gonna get my 360 next weekend. yay.

Andre said:
i think its a great choice, i myself have one obviosly. here's some reasons i got it

gears of war
dead rising
saints row
dirty harry (coming out soon)
lost planet
halo 3
aka, great games
amazing online
watch dvd's
and much more

ecko MAN said:
i think its a great choice, i myself have one obviosly. here's some reasons i got it

gears of war
dead rising
saints row
dirty harry (coming out soon)
lost planet
halo 3
aka, great games
amazing online
watch dvd's
and much more

dead rising is pooey, i cant decide if i should keep or trade back in and get $50 credit the text ruins the game so much!!

Sovieto said:
dead rising is pooey, i cant decide if i should keep or trade back in and get $50 credit the text ruins the game so much!!
Don't keep it. Save your money for Halo 3. lol

alocubano1110 said:
Don't keep it. Save your money for Halo 3. lol
idk if im getting halo 3 yet, im not a huge fan of FPSs, cod is cool, dont like what they did with this new one though =Z i got halo 2 but i dont play it much at all, i always get stuck at the same ****in level that drives me insanee

i pefer over the shoulder way better, i want to get lost planet if it gets really good reviews, as a matter of fact, ima go play the dmeo right now

you go to eb games, with 7 games and a wii, sure you'll get a 360, maybe without the HD

a 70$ xbox 360 game, NEW opened used once, trade into EB gets you 45$. You'll get what, 35-40$ per game loosing How much coin?
you can sell them Wii games for 50$ canadian on forums, OR trade them for 360games.

You can sell your Wii with WiiSports & 2 motes, for 400$ canadian.

you just gotta look around. ebay is good. there's other forums that allow selling ppl buy wii's when they can since they can't find any, Especially in toronto...

vagrant said:
You mean the ones that noone actually knows if they are even coming out? Or the ones that might be a hoax with the hdmi output?

I was unaware of the hdmi output ones, but im keeping my fingers crossed for the ones with the smaller chip and thus cooler system. If it doesn't come out before mid may, ill just get whats on the market then.

Assuming no new information was released about the "upgraded" version

Back