Thinking of buying a Wii Advice welcome!

bob11

WiiChat Member
Oct 12, 2007
Hi
I am thinking of buying a Wii
Can anyone tell me if you can download from the internet trials of games that you would like to try before you buy (as you can for the xbox)
Thanks for your patience!

Last edited:
Well hi. but wii can not do that now. i do believe Nintendo is working on it. but we can download old games like Super Mario bros and super Mario brothers 2 lost levels and games like that and the only thing close to a demo is the metroid prime vid ch
so no it would not be out ye i bet before x-mas

Yes but you have to buy those games. It would be nice if they gave every new user 1 free VC game or something, but that isn't going to happen :/

It's all good.

Hey, its like giving a Donation to them for uploading the game/s, So i think that forking out a small amount of money like that is ok :cool:

So Sad.

Sadly at the moment you cant.

However

In the not to distant future there will be a channel released for that exact purpose. im sure of it.

If your into online gaming, you'll be dissapointed with the Wii for a while, because Nintendo is significantly behind on that aspect. You really have to asses what kind of games you will enjoy. Wii has plenty of party/couch-multiplayer games. There are several other notables however. I personally do not own a 360/PS3 but I will be in next coming months just so I can play GTA4, so basically you need to take a look at the games out or those coming out to see if your interested enough.

If you want some more help, list for us some of the games on other systems you have liked.

Back