OH NOES! A PICTURE
May 9, 2007
Netherlands
Wii Online Code
4855-3513-2198-8739
Hey folks,

Im thinking of getting myself a zapper.

The thing Im worried about is:

It wont be fun after I used it a few times. I played Links crossbow training on a gameplay event and it was quite fun. I also saw on wiicast that its a complete game instead of just some shooting games.

I havent got medal of honor: heroes 2 yet but Im certainly going to get it! All the other stand-alone on-rails shooters arent that interesting to me.

So should I "waste" 30 euro's on the zapper deal?

It kinda depends on how I feel. One moment I'm like: Getting it right now! and another moment I think: Hmmm maybe I wont be using it that much. Altough the links crossbowtraining game sounds fun :D

I almost bought it today but realised I've been throwing too much money towards my Wii already, and it's becoming a bad habit so I left it alone....for now :aureola:

I've bought the zapper for the game, I've put the plastic bracket away after 3 minutes...
But I enjoy Crossbow Training a lot!

If you want a pistol-like controler bracket you should consider another model...

In my opinion the zapper isn't very good, the Nyko Wii pistol looks way better!

Yea I have seen the pistol around the internet so for the sake of holding a gun like thing theres cheaper options. However I liked how the nunchuck went in the back and made like a sub-machine gun feel.

However a pistol would be cool as well ;)

Choices.....

I'm not complaining, I just don't like the zapper...

BTW, I just found out something bad against the zapper: it's not compatible
with the Nyko rechargable battery... The remote with the rubber battery cover
is too big to be placed in the plastic bracket, the rear pins won't lock...

When I heard Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles was coming out and I saw the zapper for the game, I was so excited to buy it ahead of time so I could get it right when it was released. I got RE:UC and then got the zapper, I actually like the wiimote by it self and not in the zapper. Its not as cool as I thought it would be, and its actually really annoying to use during the game, like all the action moves and such. Then I got the wiimote charger months ago and have a specific back cover on it, but since we have to snap the wiimote into the zapper, mine doesn't fit because of the back covering, kinda sucks. I like the new Training game, but I think the money I spent on it was a waste, and now I hardly even use it. I say don't get it, but thats just my opinion.

WiiGirl2006 said:
When I heard Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles was coming out and I saw the zapper for the game, I was so excited to buy it ahead of time so I could get it right when it was released. I got RE:UC and then got the zapper, I actually like the wiimote by it self and not in the zapper. Its not as cool as I thought it would be, and its actually really annoying to use during the game, like all the action moves and such. Then I got the wiimote charger months ago and have a specific back cover on it, but since we have to snap the wiimote into the zapper, mine doesn't fit because of the back covering, kinda sucks. I like the new Training game, but I think the money I spent on it was a waste, and now I hardly even use it. I say don't get it, but thats just my opinion.
Hmm, but you recommend the umbrella chronicles?
I'm not usually one for rail shooters, but perhaps I'll give it a shot, I've really wanted to play another Resident Evil game ever since I beat re4, I love that game so much.

DHAC666 said:
Hmm, but you recommend the umbrella chronicles?
I'm not usually one for rail shooters, but perhaps I'll give it a shot, I've really wanted to play another Resident Evil game ever since I beat re4, I love that game so much.
I highly recommend it! I love the game, but I always loved all the Resident Evil games. Whats even more exciting about it is that its two players where as all the other ones were just one players. I have all the one player Resident Evil games and my Dad and I just love them but it sucked because one of us would watch the other play, now with two players we both play and we get more done faster. Its tons of fun with the two of us, one of us will do critical hits and the other one will destroy items and so on. Its tons of fun! We play it every night and it never gets old. I love destroying everything from doors to pictures and furniture. We are currently working on getting all the stuff and that will take a while, but the game was SO worth the money and I hope nintendo makes more Resident Evil games like this one. If your a true Resident Evil fan and love multiplayer games then I would so get it. I saw you like RE4, awesome game there, played it dozens of times and that game never gets old either, but they do have Ada in RE:UC, but its only a short part. Though its a short part, it is kinda hard at first and answers some questions you have on Ada and Leons relationship, plus her relationship with Wesker. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :yesnod:

i like it for link's crossbow and ghost squad i played with it for MOH2 in campaign (first time playing moh2) and said oh i need to adjust to the controls and i thought it was me and the when i went online got soooooo killed soooo fast and read that the zapper is no good for it and i play so much better without it now

but i think for the cabela's hunting game and ultimate duck hunt it may be cool to give the rifle type steadiness

WiiGirl2006 said:
I highly recommend it! I love the game, but I always loved all the Resident Evil games. Whats even more exciting about it is that its two players where as all the other ones were just one players. I have all the one player Resident Evil games and my Dad and I just love them but it sucked because one of us would watch the other play, now with two players we both play and we get more done faster. Its tons of fun with the two of us, one of us will do critical hits and the other one will destroy items and so on. Its tons of fun! We play it every night and it never gets old. I love destroying everything from doors to pictures and furniture. We are currently working on getting all the stuff and that will take a while, but the game was SO worth the money and I hope nintendo makes more Resident Evil games like this one. If your a true Resident Evil fan and love multiplayer games then I would so get it. I saw you like RE4, awesome game there, played it dozens of times and that game never gets old either, but they do have Ada in RE:UC, but its only a short part. Though its a short part, it is kinda hard at first and answers some questions you have on Ada and Leons relationship, plus her relationship with Wesker. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :yesnod:
I'm going to my friends place this weekend to play it, we're gonna try to beat it in one night. I can't wait to get my hands on it, I'm hoping the next release will have online capability.

Back