Thinking of getting a 360.

Eric

Wii would like to play
Sep 9, 2006
Wii Online Code
5126-5415-9694-6362
I have a Wii, I love my wii, but sometimes I think a 360 would be good. sometimes i am too tired to play the wii (hand motions) and would like to kick back and relax and play. Also, some games on the 360 look awesome. Last, some of my friends have a 360 and don't like the wii, and It would be fun when they come over.

That is not my question though, my question is, does anyone know of any deals on a 360 that would get me the premium for cheaper? I'd like an extra controller and live too if possible.

not unless your searching on ebay..i bought a premium today actually off ebay for 360..came with everything plus call of duty everything still factory sealed..not bad deal

I would go with the Walmart deal. Also when you sign up to xbox live you are given 3 free xbox live gold trials. However after that you will have to pay for an xbox live subscription.

If you want an xbox 360 + 2 controllers your going to have to try ebay to search for a deal.

the 360 is really fun but so is the Wii. If you were to choose between a 360 or Wii, it'd almost be the hardest decision of my life :0

Already have a Wii... I wouldnt sell it ever lol

costco has good bundle deals, thats where I got mine. I got a Wii then wanted the 360 to balance it out and I'm very satisfied with both. The Wii is good for multiplayer people in the same room. 360 is good for online and single player. Wii is decent at single player, zelda the only one that I really thought was amazing, but I know they will get more.

360 + Wii roggazz

My friend has a 360 its awsome! the whole fan thing i didnt notice a thing and im getting on for my b-day (febuary!) So definetly get it wii60 all the way!

Back