Thinking of getting "Animal Crossing"...

Chewbaxter

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2009
Wigan, NW England
Wii Online Code
4043-7076-9619-7162
... with the Wii Chat thingie... I like sim. type games, plus the idea of having 'live chat' also appeals to me.

Anyone who's got this - can you tell me what it's like - especially re: the chat function... and also what other things the 'chat' equip. applies too?

Thanks all.

:)

Neil.

Hi Prinplup... can you tell me a bit more about that please - I've not used it, so I'm curious - is it a 'real time' chat thing? Any info. about it appreciated... if it sounds good, then I'd like to buy the game and "Wii Speak" hardware.

Thanks for replying also. :)

Neil.

well when u buy a wii speak it comes with a code that allows you to download wiispeak channel & it allows up to a 4 people group to chat with eachother about anything & so on

I haven't got the game, but it seems that the chat is live (so you can talk to a friend who you're playing with online) and pretty much anyone in the same room as you can join in on the conversation.

Cheers for the infoon chatting folks! :)

Anyone also got info on the game? I like the idea of a 'real time' sim, so info. much appreciated.

:)

Neil.

Animal Crossings is for younger kids though. It's fun but very pointless. Harvest Moon would have more interesting things in it, dunno if there is online HM.

Back