Thinking of selling my Wii. How much you think I could get for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wario2ooo said:
add it all up to its original price and cut the price in half.......thats how much
lol! this isnt resident evil.....

i'd say add up it's original price, and multiply by 1.15, and that's about how much.

FR. said:
I'd say over $500 at least. Then let all the bidders on eBay raise the price on there own. It will raise to at least $750 if you start at $500 and if you start at $750, you might even close in on $1000. You'd be surprised to find how many people still are desperate for a Wii.

Well yeah there are going to be a lot of people wanting a Wii as they are hard to come by still, and don't stay in stores very long if they are ever put on shelves.
Especially around Christmas time, thats when they will be desperate. But yeah I was wondering why you would sell it as well, as none of the good games have come out just yet. Also just a random note, went to wal-mart yesterday picked up RE4 wii edition for 38 bucks, and happened to see 4 Ps3's in stock :lol:

Since you're in Canada go to redflagdeals.com buy/sell/trade forum and sell it there. You could easily do a local deal. I wish I could buy the Wii points but they're already in your system >.>

I already know what the Wii has to offer and it is not up my alley. We all know what is coming down the pipeline pretty much, and I'm not really interested.

BTW just cause something sells like hotcakes doesn't mean it's good. MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, and Britney Spears CD's sold like hot cakes. Now those items are complete jokes. Right now Wii is more like faddish piece of gaming..not much else. I want next gen damnit.

Until you've experienced what the PS3 has to offer you really have no clue. Not to mention they are the only system that is going to get truly next gen games. But hey, at least the kiddies and the grandparents will always be able to play the Wii for 20 minutes and then they get bored of it too.

I had even a non-gaming friend come over who was more interested in the Wii cause of all the hype and the new type of controllers. After being able to play and see what the differrent systems were about and what kind of games were coming out for each...even he was like..."screw the Wii" and his attention was focused on the PS3 quite intently without much regard for the Wii. I could tell by the way he even looked at it that he was disapponted. Right then and there I knew he understood how I felt when I had my realization about the PS3.

I've never been a PS fan. I was nintendo all the way, than original XBox. Now that I look at what kind of games have been coming out for the PS2 that I missed and the games coming for the PS3...I'm floored. The Playstation has by far the greatest library with the coolest and best games.

All I can say about Nintendo is been there done that. Even with the Wiimote. Now I can say "been there done that" and shake a stick at it...and the stick will respond on-screen. Big deal.

If I need excercise I think I'd rather go outside. If I want to play games I'm going to play the best system out there...PS3

Last edited:
Start it off at $550.

I can't believe you would make fun of us, most of us are trying to give you figures of what you could sell it for. Just becuase you own a PS3 doesn't mean you have to be one of those next-gen SNOBS. It's really lame.

Graphics DO NOT make a next gen system, niether does a dvd player. A next-gen system is something newer than the old.

Last edited:
You prefer a different gaming console, that's great, you get a cookie.

Your console is not an extension of your body/mind/or spirit, so don't take it personally. I'm sure all of you are awesome people. Saying how I feel about a console is not a personal attack. I believe that most Wii owners love their system, play it and enjoy it to the fullest. Unfortunately I'm not one of them.

Celeste said:
You prefer a different gaming console, that's great, you get a cookie.

haha

No

I get a PS3/Blue Ray/7.1 sourround/ DVD and older game upscaling/ up to 1080p/ more sophisticated games both graphically, conceptually, and content wise, and you get a virtual cookie from Cooking Mama for your Mii.

so basically yyour an idiot who just bought the wii over they hype?

i knew what was down the pipeline since launch and man am i looking forward to the games that are coming you

still think your an idiot, especially since you liked nintendo from the start

if you liked nintendo you would like the franchises

that's why i bought my wii

If I were to try and sell mine, id probably get only $100...
Definately a bit generous for a souped up Lamecu..I mean Gamecube :)lol:) if you ask me.
(No one get offended. Just my stab at comedy)

mushroomedmario said:
so basically yyour an idiot who just bought the wii over they hype?

i knew what was down the pipeline since launch and man am i looking forward to the games that are coming you

still think your an idiot, especially since you liked nintendo from the start

if you liked nintendo you would like the franchises

that's why i bought my wii

No I'm somebody who is lucky enough to not have to stick with what I have in this department. I've owned it since the winter, and I've gotten all I care to get out of it. I knew what was coming and what was available before I bought the system.

If I was an idiot I would stick with it. Like I said after I EXPERIENCED the PS3 not like your retarded ass. I realized I like it A LOT MORE and would get WAY MORE out of it than my Wii. All I can say is I have much higher standards than a retard like yourself. How's that for turning things back around on you dumbass?

During the last gen I owned all three systems at one point, until I eventually just played the xBox all the time. I CAN try them and see which one I prefer. I think that is better consumer-ship than just picking something and going with it regardless, and only sticking with that one thing regardless of what else may be available to you.

A console nor it's company is not a live person or a family member or something you have a REAL relationship with. Having blind allegiances especially to the inanimate objects puts you on a level that is very sub-human. Consoles and their manufacturing companies don't deserve my loyalty and they have to continually prove themselves to me or I will, as a consumer, get something that satisfies me more. If you are too dull or maybe too brain damaged (possibly?) to understand that or see the intelligence in that. You truly are a fool.

Technicically speaking, The Wii is still rare enough in Canada that I could still MAKE MONEY on selling this system. Meaning get back more than what I spent on it. Heck I did that with my gamecube back in the day. Bought it cheap at a pawn shop used it for 6 months and sold it for $30 more than what I paid for it.

I got a PS3 which is something that I know is going to satisfy me.

Hey, I still may keep the Wii and enjoy it for what its (not?) worth. But I don't think that would be too smart on my part.

Now you guys coming at me with beef. Hey, love your system, be brilliant, believe your the most elite geniuses in the world. Keep taking the fact that someone may not prefer your console of choice as a direct affront to your manhood (rather lack thereof.) Just realize one thing. Since I know you take this all too personally I'll continue to dwindle you down to size by exposing your little teeny tiny wii wii's. Understand?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back