Thinking of selling wii

03powellcha

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2007
Oxford
Wii Online Code
5158-8197-1893-4494
I am thinking of selling my wii for an Xbox360
but i am not to sure how much i should be selling it for.
I am going to sell :
My Nintendo Wii
Five games
1 Wii remote & nunchuck
1 wii classic controller
a wii bag

I was thinking i should sell it for maybe 300 - 350 pounds. Does that sound about right?

If you can afford it have both!!! The Wii-360 combo is the BEST of BOTH GAMING worlds! :thumbsup:

Hes just not smart. Almost everyone with a Wii enjoys it. I know I love my Wii and I would never sell in a million years. And its wierd how he comes onto a forum dedicated to the Wii to try and sell it.

The guy doesn't ask wether he's right or not, but if he's setting the right price...Geez...

I think 300 pounds is a good price. 350 pounds seems expensive :
From what I saw, it sells on ebay in UK for 200 pounds, and each game for 20/30 pounds so altogether 300 pounds + a wii bag
Not to mention that the Wiis sold on ebay are often unpacked...

MasterJedi2U said:
Hes just not smart. Almost everyone with a Wii enjoys it. I know I love my Wii and I would never sell in a million years. And its wierd how he comes onto a forum dedicated to the Wii to try and sell it.
His post concerning his decision to sell his Wii and inquiring about price has absolutely nothing to do with his intelligence, your comment if any was a bit 'not smart' . And who cares if nearly everyone enjoys their Wii, maybe he wants a 360 more. TO EACH THEIR OWN, period. It doesn't matter if you wouldn't sell yours in a million years..he apparently might. It's also not uncommon or WEIRD to ask the collective on a Wii forum site for advice on an appropriate price.

haha i feel like selling mine for a 360 too...

but i dont think thats gonna happen

Ok fine his intelligence has nothing to do with selling his Wii. It just bothers me how he comes in here and all of sudden starts a thread about selling his Wii. It was offensive to me. To each his own of course. I also like the 360 but I like the Wii better. Anyways I just think he could have done this somewhere else or asked people he knows.

It just bothers me how he comes in here and all of sudden starts a thread about selling his Wii. It was offensive to me.

He's been posting for 2 months (44 posts), on different topics, he didn't start posting here to sell his Wii.

You're saying that considering selling one's Wii is offensive to you... That just doesn't make sense. What's offensive ? Are you a Wii yourself ?? :frown2:
And this forum might be the best place to get advice on the right price to sell/buy a Wii, it's completely logical that he asks here.

Nfanboy said:
Selling a Wii for a 360 is as stupid as eating dog $h*t

No... throwing your Wii off a cliff is as stupid as eatting doggie dookie.

Cut this poor guy some slack... he tried the damn Wii and he wants a 360 more. Heck... the 360 is awesome... it's hard to deny that.

Arnaud said:
What's offensive ? Are you a Wii yourself ?? :frown2:
lol, well put. he's right, it should not be offensive at all. if you love your Wii, awesome, continue to play it and enjoy yourself as most of us do. and for the record..selling a Wii is nowhere near as foolish as someone consuming dog Feces..heh. some people may prefer X-Box 360 over Wii, this is no way reflects anything negative about him/her as a person or anyone who thinks synonymously. The two consoles both rock while each has their own attributes specifically. Come on guys, live and let live.

Ah, you suck, how can you dare to even think of selling the Wii? BAH!!!

Back