thinking of Selling

prinplup

a webmaster
Feb 24, 2009
Nothern California
Wii Online Code
2311-1123-4321-0974
i'm kinda tired of wii anyone intrested in buying it it's good condition got over 60 bucks of downloaded Virtual consoles & Wiiware & comes with acessories & 4 hard games i'm not sure want to sell it thats why i have'nt gone into detail if you want details pm me

i'm kinda tired of wii anyone intrested in buying it it's good condition got over 60 bucks of downloaded Virtual consoles & Wiiware & comes with acessories & 4 hard games i'm not sure want to sell it thats why i have'nt gone into detail if you want details pm me

You cannot sell the console with your downloaded games because the buyer would require your Club Nintendo Account name and password just in case they lost the games that they've purchased.

hello, what were you considering to sell it for. I know someone who just bought a used one for 110.00 last week. It came with 3 remote sets, charger, 6 games. please advise. thanks

shut up no one cares

(If you were still selling it) The person you ripped off might've f***ing Cared!

No, they wouldn't care if someone sold their wii or not, or shouldn't cared anyway. if someone wanted to sell their wii, let them they have that right.

if someones get tired of a gaming console...they sell it or pawn it off...they have the right to sell a gaming console.
Thanks for you ummm lovely input BluRayPSP

You cannot sell the console with your downloaded games because the buyer would require your Club Nintendo Account name and password just in case they lost the games that they've purchased.

Also BluRayPSP They might...just might NOT F**kING CARE ANYMORE ABOUT THAT CONSOLE THEY WANNA SELL SO STFU.

Last edited:
Back