Thinking On Selling My Wii.

Vorhaku

WiiChat Member
Mar 20, 2007
Old Shop, Newfoundlan, Canada
Wii Online Code
4321-6357-3465-0639
I think I'm going to sell my Wii. The only exclusive title I liked on it was Red Steel. That's it. So, do you think that $500 would be a good price for the Wii itself, 1 Wii-Mote and Nunchuk, Need For Speed Carbon, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Call Of Duty 3, and a racing wheel?

well in the US, wii is $250(new), Need for speed carbon($29.99), Red Steel($29.99), Excite Truck($49.99), Call Of Duty 3($49.99), Racing Wheel($9.99) =$419.95 would be the total if someone was to buy all your equipment brand new, yours is used so i doubt you will be able to sell it for $500.00 USD

still if you could get it for $500, I would sell it, pretty good deal right there...... but remember the Wii is the fastest selling console out right now and if you sell it you might regret it =/

Ebay it, make a vague description that makes the deal looks better than it is, however not breaking any rules. You could pull 450 off.. on a good day 500

Make your ebay listing end on a sunday, early evening. Thats the best chance you'll have.

You'll regret it. I didn see LoZ: TP or Metroid Prime 3 on your list. These games alone make the Wii worth it. And especially once Super mario Galaxy and Smash Bros. Brawl come out.......man...
You'll definitely regret it, unless you REALLY need the money.
I mean come ON...Redsteel....really?!?!
Sometimes peeople on this forum blow my mind.
But whatever, your loss.

Transfixed said:
You'll regret it. I didn see LoZ: TP or Metroid Prime 3 on your list. These games alone make the Wii worth it. And especially once Super mario Galaxy and Smash Bros. Brawl come out.......man...
You'll definitely regret it, unless you REALLY need the money.
I mean come ON...Redsteel....really?!?!
Sometimes peeople on this forum blow my mind.
But whatever, your loss.
I played them both at my friends house. I hated them.

Well I dont think you will have any problems gettin a gfood price for it but like has already been said therde are a few exclusive games coming out soon that you might regret not playing if you sell , also i think the wii and its unique controls are having a few teething problems in some games but it wont be long before the developers start to really utilise this to its potential and you just mite miss out on a boom of unique gaming experiences

Hahaha, I swear some of you kids have stock in this company the way you feel pain whenever someone sells a Wii.

Go ahead and sell it, it's your choice. :p

I'm kinda regretting getting a Wii and actually thinking about moving to the 360 but for now I'm sticking with Nintendo for a while to see if the list of good games improves... if not,

eBay here I come.

I guess I'm a +much+ more casual gamer - if a great game is released every 4-6 months, I'm usually inclined to keep a console. It's not like I need a steady stream of 1-2 games a month.

We bought ours for Zelda/Paper Mario now, and Mario Galaxy in the near future, which will probably keep us busy until March, hahaha!

I guess my point is we bought the Wii knowing it had specific games we wanted to play - but if nothing in the current library or foreseeable future interests you, might as well bail while the market still supports the inflated pricing! (Assuming you need to repurpose the money already spent).

I was going to ask if that was your Mustang in the pic? I guess not based on your age - sweet ride though.

~DT

Back