This can't be true. Wii price drop and new features arleady???

...If they make a blue one, my current one is paying for it. xD I don't care about loosing the memory. =P

My guess is we will see new colors and MAYBE a price drop but I'd be pissed if they actually released new features that couldn't be added to current consoles via a WiiConnect24 patch.

all lies, new colour soon, price drop and new features yeah right. dvd wii is in japan, but probably be more expensive or just a firmware/ usb? maybe addon like the 360 ethernet thing

next year the US and Japon will have a Wii with DVD posibilities. Meanwhile Nintendo is making a deal with a third Party to have a way to see DVD (by using a software I guess).
Still, Toys R Us, can maybe drop the price.... by leaving out the WiiSports... Look at the PSP... I bought it for 249€ with a game.... Now the price is 200€ with NO game......

And what the heck, if it drops 50$, let it drop.... at least I am playing with my Wii since the 9th of december 2006.... hehehehehe

I don't care about the price drop at all but I don't want to see a Wii with a bunch of new features that we can't get in February, that would suck. I don't even really care about DVD playback either but it would still suck to get gimped just for buying early.

I would not be suprised if Nintendo makes a beefed up version of the wii in a couple of years but not in the near future. They would piss too many people off. I do however think Nintendo will have the next (next gen console) out years before Microsoft and Sony.

BS!iam keeping my wii till the end,ill probably pick up some of them different colored wiimotes though:lol: man u people,do everything u can to get a wii and will sell it as soon at they change the color of the slot,tsk, tsk

I sure wouldn't cry foul if they release a Wii2 in just a couple years, but if they release a whole bunch of new features in march that aren't upgradeable on the original console, I'll be ticked. Talk about a disincentive to buy your product.

Back