this game is hard...

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
my freind just let me burrow it an it takes a long time heck i think the beggining is challenging lol im at ordon right now or sumthin lol...

Oh you don't even know the half of it. This is the longest zelda game I've ever beaten, after collecting all the items it took me about 46 hours. A far-cry from Link to the Past where for "fun" I'd stay up all night to see if I could beat it with out saves.

I'd also suggest borrowing a strategy guide from your friend, if he has one, the water temple is a pain in the arse :) Not to mention hunting those pesky poes!

No don't get guides, they mess up the point of the game. Unless you really are having trouble then it's up to you. I also had a very hard time for some reason in the beginning but you'll get it.

If this is your first Zelda game, then it may be confusing at the start, but keep at it and eventually you will learn the ways of the game without even realising it. Happy gaming.

I didn't want it to end. It was my first Zelda game, and now I plan to play Ocarina of Time when I get some more money for Wii points.

It took me 50 hr just to get to ganaon man it's a pain in the but. but fun

When I beat the game I played for 150 hours which disappointed me because I really didn't, but I left the game on pause over night several times so I don't have any idea how long it took me but I do know it didn't take me more than 30 hours because I rushed through and didn't have all of my hearts and didn't finish half of the side quests. Nor did I get the Magic armor suit so I really need to do it again.

yea the games long and has many confusing puzzles, but other than that I really don't think the gameplay is too challenging...none of the bosses were really too hard, but still I love the game

i know the people that make zelda want alot of audiance (newcomers and fans) but to impress the fans they should make it much harder

Took me 39 1/2 hours and I enjoyed ever one of them. I plan on playing through again after I beat Metroid.

Spyro said:
I didn't want it to end. It was my first Zelda game, and now I plan to play Ocarina of Time when I get some more money for Wii points.

Yes! You must! It was, and still is, one of the greatest gaming experiences ever :)

Back