This game is to long

davidos90

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2007
I'm 15 hours into the game and I have just entered the 3d temple.
It seems I am no where near the end, does anyone else think it is to long?
I mean Ocarina of Time always made you wanna play even more, but this game gets quite boring. =/

I thought it was pretty monotonous, but tons of people will disagree. I finished it in like 35 hours or something like that, and the bosses were really disappointing, so there was never really anything to look forward to. OoT and MM. <3

at least there's one less person complaining about how easy and short wii games are.

I agree about the bosses... really wayyyy too easy. still a fun game though, its holding my interest just fine and I'm about 25hrs in and just passed the 4th temple (i did alot of side stuff)

although sam its technically a really easy GAMECUBE game :p

I loved this game. It only takes a long time because the dungeons are like mazes. The bosses were easy, and the game play went by rather quickly.

Bosses were easy, but then again. I never really played a hard boss on Nintendo games. Since it seems aimed for E rating. Game was fine IMO. I love the fact that zelda games are long. I hate when games are short, it sucks that way. A long nice story with good gameplay is always nice.

I personally thought that Twilight Princess was an excellent game. Most of the time, I was simply riding on Epona to admire the view.

I loved it and am playing through a 2nd time currently. The first time took 85 hours to finish. This time I am trying to find more things I missed the 1st time.
I sure hope they are working on the next one made for Wii vs. a GC port essentially.

I personally just like to stack up all the games and know that I have completed them, it's a nice feeling. But having lots of games that are half-finished just messes with my mind. And this game added another digit to the list of halffinished games.

The thing with OOT was that you wanted to play more, you wanted to become an adult and get your horse. In this game you have got it all, you are an adult and you've basicly got your hourse already from the start.

And the story isn't as captivating as OOT , MM, or WW.
I think I got my hopes up to much because they developed this game over so many years.

People constantly complain and nitpick about Twilight Princess for two simple reasons (Two very stupid, simple reasons)

1. They raised their expectations way way too high.

2. They can't see past their stupid nostalgia for Ocarina Of Time and recognise TP for what it is ; A well-crafted, wonderful adventure and a fantastic addition to the Zelda series.

It also makes me laugh that everyone was begging for a game in exactly the same vein as Ocarina Of Time, got it, then complained about it being stuck in the past. :lol:

I agree with jingle.

The great thing about zelda to me that ive always loved is the fact that it is isnt sure. I hate adventure games that are fast. I beat Zelda in like 45 hours. If you dont want it to take forever, then just play thru it and dont go looking for hearts and such.

Hmm... I had the GC version, I found it fun... o.o But I don't know if the Wii version is more tiring (game motions) but I liked the GC version :D, oh and, I found the game fine, and seeing as my wii plays GC games, the graphics were pretty much the same, so I'm happy about it.. Even though I passed like... 2 weeks trying to beat it... :) But, the longer the game, the funner it gets (cos short games are like Weee, and then 5 mins later u beat it, and ur like awww D:)
Oh, and I don't wanna spoil, but you might re-do a few dungeons.. Which could annoy you..

davidos90 said:
The thing with OOT was that you wanted to play more, you wanted to become an adult and get your horse. In this game you have got it all, you are an adult and you've basicly got your hourse already from the start.

Well would you like them to make Link young again?

The whole point of a new game is a new story.

Maybe not young, but they didn't have to make the begining as boring as it was.
You can still make a game that captivates players even though it hasn't got the Ocarina of Time feel to it. Wind Waker proves my point, which I thought was terrific!

Back