This guy is pretty mad

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
72657-Not-again-picard.jpg

Alright, so remember how I said that Mario Kart for the Wii will support text chatting? Well I was completely wrong. Or rather, Nintendo has no idea what the hell texting means. Here's the deal, Mario Kart will only support pre-determined phrases that people can send to each other, which Nintendo will provide. So phrases like "Hello", "Lets race!" and "Lets have fun!" are some of the things that are safe to assume will be available.

Thank God you're here to protect us Nintendo! I was really worried you were slipping. Thank you so much for babysitting the fan base and keeping them safe from the pedophiles and creeps of the Internet. If you're mad about this, than you're obviously one of the evil people. No doubt that you want to send children messages like "Your tears turn me on." and "I have a lollipop in my pants for you." You people make me sick.

he he he. linkage

He does kind of have a point.

Some people don't like the fact that Nintendo didn't put full text chat, though I think it was kind of a good idea because little kids will also be playing this game as well.

Yep I'd mute him in a heart beat what is his Wii user name I'd mute him across all my games...LOL Lucky I won't have to.

I enjoy a well place strogg strogg strogg! or A shSSSSS quiet rather than hearing some douche speak and sound like he is half sleep. Or some cry baby...

um according to you in my thread

"this was annouced 3 days ago"

strange you posted this today

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
um according to you in my thread

"this was annouced 3 days ago"

strange you posted this today

um this doesnt just announce the news but how someone feels about it. notice that my title says "this guy is pretty mad" it doesnt say "no text chat for mario kart wii"

Silent-Sniper said:
Why have online play if you can't even chat, you may as well be playing the computer.

my point exactly!!!! just give the computer a brilliant AI and call it "online"

i disagree :)
i'll beat a computer everytime... i'll beat my friends everytime...

i will find online play to be very challenging...

i will hold Mario Kart Wii close to my heart :yesnod:

idjut said:
i disagree :)
i'll beat a computer everytime... i'll beat my friends everytime...

i will find online play to be very challenging...

i will hold Mario Kart Wii close to my heart :yesnod:

Mmmmmhmm.

lol i have a lollipop in my pants for you lol who would say that..... never mind i dont want to know

alexbel said:
lol i have a lollipop in my pants for you lol
what kind?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back