This is a big question about the next Zeda game!!

Nice idea hotpotato78. Also they should make Link crouch or walk silently. With those moves Link could perform silent kills when he needs to enter a villain's hideout!

Link_Soul said:
Nice idea hotpotato78. Also they should make Link crouch or walk silently. With those moves Link could perform silent kills when he needs to enter a villain's hideout!

i like your idea to link_soul, because i got tired of not being able to control the jumps and he cannot crouch or nothing. On the gameboy zeldas, you use the feather to jump manually, you never had to run towards the cliff use to jump. But they need to make link more versatile. But definitely magic needs to be of greater use.

Last edited:
yep we ( I ) do know this, but since there is no information about that yet, let's speculate!

Good cempler! I already added you! Looking forward on meeting you online through our Wii when some online games come out! ;) I am not gonna go easy on ya :lol:

Anyway the next Zelda game has been in development for over a year now and Reggie has stated that this Zelda will be nothing like we have ever seen.

Now that is a good thing but also it scares me. I dont want Nintendo to change Zelda so much that we cant recognize it anymore. Yeah i need a new game with fresh ideas but also connected to the tradition of the Zelda games.
Something like this happened with WindWaker. I dont want to see cell-shaded Zelda again although it was a DAMN GOOD game if i may say so!

Link_Soul said:
Good cempler! I already added you! Looking forward on meeting you online through our Wii when some online games come out! ;) I am not gonna go easy on ya :lol:

Anyway the next Zelda game has been in development for over a year now and Reggie has stated that this Zelda will be nothing like we have ever seen.

Now that is a good thing but also it scares me. I dont want Nintendo to change Zelda so much that we cant recognize it anymore. Yeah i need a new game with fresh ideas but also connected to the tradition of the Zelda games.
Something like this happened with WindWaker. I dont want to see cell-shaded Zelda again although it was a DAMN GOOD game if i may say so!

i wouldnt expect you to go easy on me. has there been an anouncement on which game are going to have online support

Well I know a few :
Pokemon Revolution, Super Mario Strikers , Battalion Wars, Super Smash Brothers.
Rumored Games :
Metroid Prime 3
Medal Of Honor : Vanguard

to quote my post in your other thead :|

Sytek said:
i disagree 99999999999999990000030849238797235082375%

lol sorry, just, I believe the thing that has made the zelda games so special is that its unlike other games, I also believe giving link a voice will HURT it ALOT.

Think about it, when you play Zelda, don't you imagine what Link's voice is like? If they do his voice and its different then what you expected, your not going to like it, at least thats how I feel, like FF7 / Advent children movie I didn't like the voices at all, and it lessened the enjoyment of the movie for me. Anyway I like how Link Doesn't talk

Now as for a new villain. Why? hes the big baddy.... I enjoy fighting him

It's like a continuous time loop to me thats how I see Zelda every time the evil arises a hero named link will appear to vanquish it, not to mention it's just how Zelda is, Honestly? I think TP should be the last Zelda, While I enjoyed TP Alot and the controls surprisingly we're very easy for the most part, but.. Look at the Graphics, I've always admired Nintendo because they seemingly didn't ever concentrate on "Kick-ass" graphics, and rather produce quality system, But with Zelda, I miss the cartoony feel it had, thats when I most enjoyed Zelda, now it's still a great game of course, nothing could ever diminish the greatness, but.. it's just not the same to me..

Anyway, I wish I worked for a game developer so I could unleash my boatloads of game Ideas and experience unto them, but alas, that'll never happen :cool:

My thoughts:

*They got to make the bosses in the temples a little harder too because i always go into a boss fight with one Fairy in a jar expecting it to be challenging but its too easy and i still got the damn fairy (Except for the first mirror shard in where you see bigfoot)

*On TP when your in a Temple and you see a Treasure Chest (The wooded brown one) they i expect to see like a heart piece or a key but i always keep getting rupees which i really dont need cause im always up to my limit everytime in a temple and it gets me confused expecially when i got a compass and when i think its a rupee on the chest i end up needing it cause its a small key they should atleast chill out on the treasure chest's

*They can atleast bring back the 3 power arrows (Fire, Ice, Light) they had light but only Zelda could use them whitch got me maaaad

Well i still think Link should get a voice! But thats what i think. I wish we could do a poll about it here!

Link_Soul said:
1) Link needs a voice : As much as it may sound strange Link needs to gain a voice! Why? Because i found my self wishing for Link to speak in TP. Expression of feelings can only be done by hearing the voice of your character. This point that i make here will be supported by the next points also so stick with me here.

hes not aloud 2 have 1 i think its only grunts an groans wit an ocasonal "HIYA!"

I don't think Link should get a voice, but I agree with the close family and friends. Link not having a voice makes him sort of, ahh whats the word, "the pet". Y'know, like a hefty father who thinks he's scrawny or something, and Link can't rebutt or swear at the guy. Once these people get captured and whatnot, he can save them and they can all be proud. The end.

Yeah, like:

"what's your name?"
"Link? That's a funny name."

Something like that.

Back