This Is A Message Straight From My Wii Web Browser!

yep pretty nice though don't think that I'd be typing too much on this thing, haven't checked youtube... can't wait! Anyone know what features are missing for this browser that will be on the official release?(i don't see any...thought the flash would not work)

GreyKirby said:
didn't they promise it was until june?

Trial is til march, final is released in march, final is free til june :D

I cant wait to get home and try it tonight. How is the resolution? Pages look ok on your TVs? Scrolling easy? Any mouse gestures?

-Bobby

i think u should never have to pay for this, if you have to pay id assume most people would not be willing to do this on top of their isp costs. Although it is very good browsing directly from the wii is has nothing over a computer to convince people to pay for the internet browsing, any1 have the same opinion as me or will everyone be paying for it eventually?

IF YOU DONT DOWNLOAD IT BEFORE JUNE THEN YOU GET IT FOR 500 WII POINTS AFTER JUNE. 5 BUCKS THEN YOU USE IT FOR FREE!!!!!!

why can't you people understand that??!?!?!!

EDIT:apologies, i was being an asshole lol

Last edited:
We should send an email to Strongbad from the Wii browser and see if they end up making an episode about it. I mean there are a million possible jokes he could make. He already looks kinda like a "Mii" as it is.

bobby1211 said:
Trial is til march, final is released in march, final is free til june :D

I cant wait to get home and try it tonight. How is the resolution? Pages look ok on your TVs? Scrolling easy? Any mouse gestures?

-Bobby
scrolling easy, could use one more zoom range, resolution okay(don't have hdtv not sure if that matters but on my tv it kindna sucks),flash player not up to date i think...to be honest overall it's not bad for a trial.

Last edited:
Back