this is gonna suck...

AmoebA

Kool Kid
Nov 13, 2006
Wichita Falls,Tx
i heard you cant like trade games with your friends...? like if your friend has a game you want and you hvae a game they want you can not trade. kinda sucks.

I would never expect that to be possible. If you're able to transfer a game to another Wii somehow, then Nintendo would be risking people just copying games and not purchasing them.

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
wait! are you saying that we cannot share games with out friends???? Y?
And do you have proof? or a link?
well depends what you mean actually play their game save nope not possible play their game and save your own yes:thumbsup:

Of course you can't trade VC games. Then someone would copy it and so people could download the games on the internet and stick it on an SD card. The VC games you buy are lacked to your Wii.

Maybe they'll use a setup similar to STEAM for the VC Games, eh? Where you have your own account?

yes they said that there was a way that your accounr is tied to online so if something were to happen to your wii you will still have those games , i forget where i saw that at...

Yeah I heard that too Komio. I think it was actually in a Wikipedia article. If your internal memory gets filled up and you want to download another game then you can delete an other game from your memory and get the new game. If you wanna play the older game at another time, then you can redownload it free of charge.

lol yeh i forgot what they were called...kinda mis typed that but yeh its what i meant you cant trade the VC games.im sure you already knew but i was just saying.

Back