This is how VC gmaes should be.

There's nothing wrong with buying old games slighlty better at cheaper prices than the original cost. Online features would be neat additions. Since I got older my job, and my friends jobs make online gaming more practical for meeting daily.

no it's not real...notice the Wiimote of the dude playing..it's set on player 2, duh!

It so fake. If you look at some of the movements it doesn't match. Anyway, yeah it's blinking on player 2.

Yeah I know, it's obvious that that guy is playing a recorded tape which he memorized and now is acting as if he is playing the games but with the Wiimote, the movements he does looks so forced because he is trying to "show-off" the motions, but by showing off the only thing he achieves is revealing the fakeness of the video, and they are very inaccurate too

dsigns said:
Everyone knows they are buying old games. To redo the whole game graphically would actually take alot more work than most think. The only thing I hope to see is online play. Other than that, they are retro games and there's a reason they are so cheap.

Firstly online play would ruin the retro experience, and secondly, is it even possible, nintendo havnt even released any online wii games yet for christ sake.

George said:
Firstly online play would ruin the retro experience, and secondly, is it even possible, nintendo havnt even released any online wii games yet for christ sake.
You say that but you would play Mario Kart online if you could, so would everyone who brought the game.

btw guys when you use your wiimote with your computer depending on the script the player one light pops up if using cursor, and the player 2 light pops up when playing games or vice versa

stop being retarded and calling it fake, even if it is

its very logical to make that anyways

i win

EDIT: The zelda one is DEF. not fake, i can tell hes actually playing

and im pretty sure the mario kart one isnt either

Last edited:
Back