This is just CRAZY

adamkilla2002

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: I am am confused now here is why...
I have 10 games for my Wii 8 of which work all the time but 2 titles i brought together on the same day SSX BLUR and TIGER WOODS 07 take about 6 or 9 times to boot up i:e when i put them in i get "unable to read disc" they have no marks on them and are well looked after.
At first i thought maybe my Wii was dodgy but how can it be when the other 8 games work flawless.........
So i took them back to the shop and had them both replaced with NEW copies and guess what.....STILL THE DAMN SAME.......
only work after about 9 attempts

Why could this be ????????
someone must have the same kinda problem as i'm lost
I still play them but it's a ***** booting em up:idea: :idea: :idea:

adamkilla2002 said:
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: I am am confused now here is why...
I have 10 games for my Wii 8 of which work all the time but 2 titles i brought together on the same day SSX BLUR and TIGER WOODS 07 take about 6 or 9 times to boot up i:e when i put them in i get "unable to read disc" they have no marks on them and are well looked after.
At first i thought maybe my Wii was dodgy but how can it be when the other 8 games work flawless.........
So i took them back to the shop and had them both replaced with NEW copies and guess what.....STILL THE DAMN SAME.......
only work after about 9 attempts

Why could this be ????????
someone must have the same kinda problem as i'm lost
I still play them but it's a ***** booting em up:idea: :idea: :idea:
The discs are cream crackered. It happpens from time to time, bearing in mind these a mass produce, a couple go wrong. You seem to have that couple.

Take them back and get a replacement. The only other thing methinks it could be is if the discs are scratched on the bottom. NO disc should take that long to load.

Wiily Good said:
That's weird and scary. I don't want this to happen to me outside warranty. :yikes:

I'm afraid you'll never be able to avoid it. Like everything you purchase in life, sometimes a duff copy makes it out there. Fact of manufacturing. Just take it back immediately then you have no worries.
When I bought Wii Play, the remote didn't work. Took it back got a new one. Easy as Pie.

Back