This is so Gay!! Stupid Nintendo

MysticGohan

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
pickering, Ontario Canada
Wii Online Code
2476-7789-3835-5591
Stupid Nintendo!!!

Nintendo is Banning online play in all 3ed party games... for all of 2007....

"....Of course, there has to be bad news, and it's kind of big: Herman says that Nintendo is not letting publishers add online functionality to games, VC or retail, and probably will continue this restriction throughout 2007."

this is so gay.. :mad2: :mad2: :incazzato:

Source

what do you guys think of this....

Last edited:
that is gay.. im sure nintendo has there own idea for how online play will work.. im guessing my dumb Mii will be invovled in everything like i expected... they probably dont want to let 3rd partys know that yet.. still building there online or whatnot...

Is Metroid Nintendo? Is SSBB Nintendo? - There you go they'll still be online so I aint fussed. Though I'd like some 3rd party games to come out with Online. Thats gay =/

this has been nintys way for a while... they always use the good stuff on themself first... they are a real company worried about profit... not loosing it on every game and console they sell... which sometimes hurts us.. but keeps them in buisness... they soak up all the money they can its just there way.. they just have to prove themself again by making great 1st and 2nd party games and not waste our time...

Well to be entirely fair, ssbb online. That is all thats needed, and it is nintendo, so i'm not worried, but I would have liked to play mortal kombat etc. online, however its only during 2007 (hopefully) so when the great stuff comes out, all the online fuss will be over.

MysticGohan said:
metroid and SSBB are both First party same with battalion wars 2!

I said that and I think you were answering my questions though I answered them in my post - So im not too fussed because they will still be online...

What about Pokemon? Thats already Online in Japan

damn... friggin Nintendo :D
but till then ill try to enjoy myself with the DS Lite and it's WiFi games.

Last edited:
Maybe it's to allow Nintendo to develop it futher. Maybe getting around the Friend Codes is hard so they making a new system. Im sure it'll be sorted.

WTF, why are thet doing this? To piss off all theyr "LOYAL FANS THAT HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THEM THROUGH ALL THEYR CRAP":wtf:

I won't believe it until I see it, but in the mean time I somehow doubt it, with online play apparently coming in March, tell me, how many First party games are released during that period?

Well... I Don't Really Care Cause SOme Of The Third Party Games I Have Wouldn't Really Be Good For Online... But Would Tony Hawk Be "Third Party"? Its Only On DS And Wii And The DS Has Wi-Fi Capability On It.

You need to take that with a pinch of salt because hermann as no idea what he is on about. He was the one who said neo geo would last till 2010. and UBISOFT have said that blazing angels will be online coimng March

You're missing the point of that article. They said Nintendo has the capabilities to run VC games online! Someone will hack the Wii to play VC online if Nintendo blocks it. Personally I don't count http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com as an official source yet. I want to see IGN, Gamespot, or Nintendo report this officially.

Back