this is WAY off topic but..

iCollins

Dino the Dinosaur
Jul 6, 2006
A house
Have you ever noticed that Link is left handed? I mean im not saying its weird but i wonder why they did that?

i noticed in diety_link's sig there is a picture of link pulling a bow string back with is left hand!:D

Last edited:
no no link is left handed i have always wondered how to play Zelda for right handed guys. u can c on the picture i'm left handed so no danger 4 me

Last edited:
and the wii can be use in both hands
the first console with left handed option (forget them damn lefty controllers)(and that master system joystick)

motherbrainrulez said:
wow nice detective work

me and my best friend (she is left handed) have always known this ever since OoT but i guess we were more attentive; being hyped up on caffine all the time

Fierce Deity said:
yeah thats right i was on wikipedia and i read this:

Shigeru Miyamoto is ambidextrous, preferring his left hand. As a videogame designer, he made some of his characters such as Mario and Link, left-handed or ambidextrous.

That's cool, this world needs more left handed support. Two of my good friends (and myself as well) are left handed. I will use the wiimote and become Link, by channeling our left handed power. :lol:

That's the most retarded thing I've ever said.

Dav_4550 said:
That's cool, this world needs more left handed support. Two of my good friends (and myself as well) are left handed. I will use the wiimote and become Link, by channeling our left handed power. :lol:

That's the most retarded thing I've ever said.

hah that was pretty retarded :tard: lol

but i also read that link in dutch and germen means left.. hmm?

Aren't most swordsmen left-handed as well?

But it's cool how left-handers can use the wii just as roght-handers would.

iCollins said:
Have you ever noticed that Link is left handed? I mean im not saying its weird but i wonder why they did that?

i noticed in diety_link's sig there is a picture of link pulling a bow string back with is left hand!:D
you know your not the only one thats noticed that iv seen it too!:lol:

Octogon said:
Aren't most swordsmen left-handed as well?

But it's cool how left-handers can use the wii just as roght-handers would.

Quick answer: No

Longer Answer: I'll put it this way, the relative ratio for right:left handed is I believe 90/10, this then means that any swordsman has a 90% chance of being right handed. There aren't any genes that make you a swordsman and so they couldn't be tied to the gene for left handedness. I'm a swordsman and at my club we have 2 people who are left handed, the rest are right so out of ~15 people 2 are lefties and 13 are righties.

Out of curiosity where did you pull that fact from?

Back