This is what you call, COMMITMENT!

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
this man in the video below took a photo of himself every day, for 6 years, its become a world wide known video, and this is one of my favourite videos.

this is the result of his project

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo[/MEDIA]

i would like to see someone beat this feat, frankly, if i were to try, ide give up on the second day :)

i would try....right after my 21st birthday....just to see
-makes in booklet for future reference-

id say "Brilliant"

i would so do this i love myself lol
i would set up a time everyday ya know ;]

wario2ooo said:
i would try....right after my 21st birthday....just to see
-makes in booklet for future reference-

id say "Brilliant"
same here ^_^

somebody did the same, but with a glacier >______>

Haha, I found it kinda cool. That would be a chore, I had the same idea but decided I didn't want that many pictures of myself.

blueovalboy7 said:
Haha, I found it kinda cool. That would be a chore, I had the same idea but decided I didn't want that many pictures of myself.
sooo much film.. and it would take forever to upload >____>

Nah, with a decent digital camera, decent sized memory card, and a decent computer, wouldn't take very long to do, just way too much effort involved for my lazy butt.

blueovalboy7 said:
Nah, with a decent digital camera, decent sized memory card, and a decent computer, wouldn't take very long to do, just way too much effort involved for my lazy butt.
on this computer it would XD

i load pokemon battles on youtube, if you have ever heard of anybody doing that >.>

paintba||er said:
It could be done very easily if you have a computer with a webcam. I could easily open PhotoBooth when I boot my MacBook every day, and snap a shot, then quickly and easily put it together in iMovie or Final Cut.
true i guess :lol:

i hardly find the computer to be an issue in doing this, i think its really just the commintment of sticking with it, i bet most people would forget to take a picture after the first week, i bet he took alot of these pictures when he woke up, so he wouldnt forget late on in the day, which sounds like a good idea to me

Back