This is why little kids dont should not play Wii

The reason she reacted like that was because....

1. it was a birthday party
2.that wasnt her kid

i bet if you are a kid and you accidently break someone elses stuff...and their mom yells at you and hits you....i bet 1 million bucks that your mom would pay that mom a little visit...

This was already posted a while ago but..

Thats why theres wrist straps.

it dosen't hit the tv does it
there is a better vid on utube with a betta angle showing he clearly missed the tv and broke a vase or something

I could, PM me with details, I have a lot of commissions lately.

but it doesn't hit the TV.

WiiWii2be said:

This video is bull. Me and my bro made a video like this the place where there was the tv we moved it and hid the view so u cant actually see the tv. and then we replaced tthat are with a boc and then we took the video. after the video was done me and my bro edited it and added the sound effects for the glass shatter and a little jolt of electricity. we have a 52" LCD HDtv it cost us over 2000. we then sent it to my dad's laptop while he was at work and told him we were sorry and not to be mad. He then called us and yelled the **** out of both of us and told us that were getting a new tv and any consoles are banned from our house. he said hes gonna sell our wii and xbox. Hecame home 30 mins early lol we had the biggest laugh. He was so happy and gave us $50 each for a nicly planned and organised prank.

Back