This person thinks somone will buy this game!

i worry about the future of america if somebody bids. i could right now use photoshop and put bonds on the cover. nobody is going to buy cover art for more than twice the price of the game, dummies. wiitime, when's it comin' to you? tuesday/wednesday/monday?

i called some stores near me and they said they should have it Tuesday.. you? i have a walmart, ebgames,gamespot all close to me so i have a good chance of getting it on Tuesday

Wow, I think the poster of that is more stupid than the bidder (if there is one). Making a fake 'The Bigs' cover.

Wiitime said:
i called some stores near me and they said they should have it Tuesday.. you? i have a walmart, ebgames,gamespot all close to me so i have a good chance of getting it on Tuesday

my gamestop says they're calling the people who preordered on monday and telling them to come pick it up on tuesday, same thing with pokemon.

FR. said:
Wow, I think the poster of that is more stupid than the bidder (if there is one). Making a fake 'The Bigs' cover.

That is the cover that will be available on copies at Best Buy on Tuesday. It is hardly rare, as the ad indicates.

i saw 2 ads in the paper, ones TOys R US will have it by 5pm Tuesday, then Best Buy ( with the exclusive cover) by 2pm Tuesday. So Tuesday most stores should have it..

Back