This really makes you think

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
When some of you are watching T.V and then you see one of those commericals that play the really sad music for homeless people or humans doesn`t it make you be happy for what you got?

and.....

If a homeless adult or child walk up to you asking for food or even a little something to put a smile on their face would you give it to them?

Personally I would because I do it and expect nothing at all back it`s just the awesome kindness of my heart :)

How about everyone else?

i give change to grifters; half the time they want it for drugs but i do it anyway.

there are a lot of great humanitarian groups and it is hard to decide who should get the money. i think animal protection is just as important....

but i've said before don't be embarrased to give some of your money. mother nature is very very very pissed in case you haven't noticed....

i give change to grifters; half the time they want it for drugs but i do it anyway.

there are a lot of great humanitarian groups and it is hard to decide who should get the money. i think animal protection is just as important....

but i've said before don't be embarrased to give some of your money. mother nature is very very very pissed in case you haven't noticed....

Yes, I can see that especially in Japan and have you notice some people pretend do be homeless just to get money?

Bah I don't really give a toss about giving money to other country's. Those in charge of there country's should look after there own better.
Annny way

People are homeless due to there own bad decisions in life.(Yes I will drink till I cant move/Yes I will take drugs/Yes I will gamble till I have no money).

Had homeless people ask me for some money, but really its like there isn't places that don't supply them with food and what they need already and there is.

I do a lot of charity work and stuff, but beggars are rare round my area. The ones that still do are tying to feed a habit and I dont give money to feed it

But you don`t understand Prinny some people make good decisions and they still get everything taken from them.

But ask yourself this (I actually find this hallarious) If a homeless person ask everyone that walk past for a penny wouldn`t they make more than you every week?

you have to realise most of these grifters don't actually deserve it when taxpayers pay for their welfare. you really have to take a leap of faith to think they really deserve it.

@prinny- i would like to do charity work but in my shoes it's difficult to get started. i would rather buy lottery tickets that go to a worthy cause.

i trade cigarettes with street people and for some begging for change is just part of a lifestyle. you are better off bringing a plate of sandwiches to a soup kitchen.

Yep I rather make the person food then give them money any day lol some people are to tricky now a days.

But ask yourself this (I actually find this hallarious) If a homeless person ask everyone that walk past for a penny wouldn`t they make more than you every week?

Depends on the street there on.
Maybe if one or two of them could do some cleaning.
id hire them to clean round my flat

How about you feed them first if you want them to do that?

I'm sorry, but the majority of them got themselves in that situation as Prinny said, and federal governments are doing a lot for the unemployed and low-income families. I see no reason to donate, although I will donate to funds for animals!

Here is kinda the same you always run in peolple asking for money... when it´s clear they just want it for drugs... I dont´t give money to those... I rather wait to see if someone earns my trust like an old man, etc, With the Homeless kids is better support the associations that take them out of there... because... if you feed it´s lifestyle... there will be more problems in the future.

Here is kinda the same you always run in peolple asking for money... when it´s clear they just want it for drugs... I dont´t give money to those... I rather wait to see if someone earns my trust like an old man, etc, With the Homeless kids is better support the associations that take them out of there... because... if you feed it´s lifestyle... there will be more problems in the future.

Animals ftw

Back