THis scares me!! No preorder, no wii?!?!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
This is what it says on this website Preorder Wii - The Latest Info on Preordering Wii's

here is the part that scares me

You need to preorder your Nintendo Wii Console and Games now. Or else
don't expect to get one before christmas, or even until this spring. Even if
you don't receive your Wii on launch date, you should still preorder your Wii
as merchants could be backed up until a couple of months after release.

true, but if you wont get 1 on launch, then you might have to wait until spring!

That site is a pure affiliate code site. All the links to the merchants include referral codes.

I would take any information you read from sites like that with a grain of salt - ofcourse they want you to buy through their links :)

I don't know of any stores that are still doing pre-orders. o.o

ok, then i will ignore it............... I am so nervous/anxcious about getting 1. My best/only shot is going to walmart at 4am sunday, do i have a chance? 3 hour early.. Thats what i cannot figure out, if there would be a lot of people.... If there is then i try costco which opens at 10 so if its crazy at walamrt ill be at costco 5-6 hours early.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, then the big question

I have no idea what happens if i dont get 1 at launch... No 1 knows when the next batch comes in and WOULD IT be a crazy line like how its going to be at launch? ( please answer what you think for this tiny paragraphy, this is driving me nuts lol)

look if you buy a wii prorder you will proably get the game you wanted anyways they are at least 750,000,000 copy of legend of zelda tp per regoin

Wiitime said:
true, but if you wont get 1 on launch, then you might have to wait until spring!
your wrong there buddy
1 million at launch
and i believe another 3 or 4 million by the end of december
last time i checked thats not spring....

you should be fine, 1 million units at launch has been basically unheard of for a game console, just get up a early and go to the store just to be safe, so you should be all good!

would 4am at walmart be early enough? I hope so

in touch with the wii said:
look if you buy a wii prorder you will proably get the game you wanted anyways they are at least 750,000,000 copy of legend of zelda tp per regoin

...750 MILLION?.... o.o

Wiitime said:
would 4am at walmart be early enough? I hope so

There are dozens of factors in that. Where do you live? How many people live there? How many units are they getting? Is it a super wal-mart? If not when does it open?

I dont live like in a populated area like NYC, Its not a super walmart, opens at 7

Well when I got gamecube I remember I got it at a wal-mart that opened at 7 and I got there right at 7 and I was still one of the first to get one. And that was a town of about 6,000 people. I'd assume you wil be fine. Don't panic.

BULL!!!!

walmart,k-mart,sears,bestbuy,circuit city...and more store did not and are not doing pr-order wich means go in time and u can get em!

I live in a populated[ one of the most populated in canada ] area! But there is agood side to this, i have 7 choices of stores to go to! and 2 of them which people probably wouldnt expect to have any

Back