This thing suggested to introduce my self, so...

reche

Professional Flyeater
Mar 28, 2007
Mexico
Wii Online Code
4778-4071-1717-2635
Well i'm new here i got a wii i have: LOZ:TP, Marvel UA, Wii sports, Trauma Center & Wario Ware, i don't have friends that have a Wii..

:rolleyes: what else can i say?.. i'm waiting for Smash Bros. :thumbsup: im from México, im 21, i like zelda :D a lot and.. i'm waiting for the LOZ:pH

well i hope this site is fun :)

whoever reads this take care! see you later

welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay :)

any questions dont hesitate to ask and we'll answer them as best as possible (just make sure you search first :) )

take care and happy wii-ing (yes thats now a word)

Help you with what? If you mean are your posts showing up they are. Also instead of triple posting just use the edit button if you wish to add something to your post.

Oh and welcome to the forum Reche. :)

At the moment there are no online games. However you can trade miis and send messages by adding other peoples friend code. To find out what your friends code is just go to the message boards on your wii then open up the address book and on the first page your code should be listed there. To send messages/miis both of you must add each others friend code.

As for online games there aren't any at the moment.

If you want to learn more about Wii Online etc I suggest you check out the Wii Online Section. I also suggest you read the forum rules.

Thanx for all your welcome messages :D i'm getting the hang of this place :D and i also made a little banner :p jeje take care ppl!

Back