This TRUTH will change your [stereotypical/ignorant] views on the Wii!

Very well said dude :)

On the topic of "graphics being almighty" and that being the main reason the "360+PS3 will be better" (regarding the mass ignorance) and everything like that I can't believe this same ignorant mass has forgotten a couple of years back when we had two consoles called the Nintendo 64 and Sony Playstation. The 64 had graphical capabilities that were far superior to anything the PS could have pulled off, but the PS still sold so much better. Why? Becuase of its GAMES!!!

Why are people so ignorant all of a sudden? I don't recall anyone ever putting the N64 ahead of the PS just because of it's better graphics. I hope more people read your speach dude because you make some great points! Peace out!

I read the first post, but the minor gramatical errors bugged me... alot. I can't read something that consists of "u r so cool and u should b ready 4 the wii." (Of course, I am over-exagerating.)

I don't realy have any complaints or questions about the Wii, but if you would like, could I possibly help you answer questions, or is it a one-guy thing?

Ezekiel86 said:
Very well said dude :)

On the topic of "graphics being almighty" and that being the main reason the "360+PS3 will be better" (regarding the mass ignorance) and everything like that I can't believe this same ignorant mass has forgotten a couple of years back when we had two consoles called the Nintendo 64 and Sony Playstation. The 64 had graphical capabilities that were far superior to anything the PS could have pulled off, but the PS still sold so much better. Why? Becuase of its GAMES!!!

Why are people so ignorant all of a sudden? I don't recall anyone ever putting the N64 ahead of the PS just because of it's better graphics. I hope more people read your speach dude because you make some great points! Peace out!

thanks for the insight! i appreciate your comment :yesnod: i hope i keep getting comments like these :D

Jenova said:
I read the first post, but the minor gramatical errors bugged me... alot. I can't read something that consists of "u r so cool and u should b ready 4 the wii." (Of course, I am over-exagerating.)

I don't realy have any complaints or questions about the Wii, but if you would like, could I possibly help you answer questions, or is it a one-guy thing?

those werent gramatical errors, i wrote in the english that ppl (that means "people") could understand, im sure nobody else had a problem with it...and for the most part, i fixed up on some of the words so that it wouldnt all be broken so that i wouldnt get comments like these and that it would sound a little more professional...

i wrote like that to show that this is still the internet and that i can write like that, assuming (this is a reasonable assumption, not an ignorant one) that nobody would have a problem with it, not even thinking someone would make a comment like this... anyways, go to every single thread and posts and correct them, if u r that worried, cuz (cuz=because) everyone does it, its not something to think about when ur (ur=you are or your) typing anything, it just goes through your mind normally

i will let u (you) no (know) however that I do not carry this language to school, if you FYI

(this is a friendly post btw [by the way], not a criticizing or belittling one)

To make a long story short...

BlightedArt said:
Just buy the Wii and show the people who think it's crap how wrong they are.

it would just be too easy :D

but of course, there are flaws in this as well, my point was to stop people's ignorant behaviors after realizing the truth and basing their decisions rightfully :yesnod:

plus, this is a cheesy way lol :lol:

i spoke to one of my friends today about school about the Nintendo Wii...hes not against it or for it, nor is he THAT much of a video game fanboy to begin with...well, i explained this Wii thing to him anyways, and his response was "wow...i never thought of it that way...that would be awesome, i guess your right!" he just said this to my explanation, its not like hes gonna buy the Wii just yet anyways lol...and remember, im NOT a salesperson for the Wii :D

I know what the shorthand means. :wink: It's just that I'm a huge grammar... guy... So, it just kinda bugs me.

I've told so many kids in my school about the Wii, and now they all want it. xD

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
what i meant by this was that PS3 and X-Box360, as of right now, people dont know the exact truth about the Wii and therefore the Wii is looked down upon more than the others...they are called the "cool" systems because Nintendo has so-called "kiddie" games and the other consoles (PS3 and X-Box360) attracts more of the older group; its graphics and great games are much better they (the older group) think

srry i probably didnt word it right, i meant that in my area at least, the wii is respected as much as the other consoles

Also, somebody give this guy some q's to answer ok!

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
lol thanks :D
After lisinging to that speech ( by the way remember i copy pasted to a friend) well it still didn't change his mind...oh well i got lots where that came from...i say we go and attack ppl with arguments on how the wii will rise on top of every other consoles..!! CHARGE!!

nope i wanted to hear things like that...it doesnt matter for him, if his opinion didnt change, then that must mean that he DID know everything on the speech that i wrote already...right? sarcastic*; this is very doubtful, i still think hes being ignorant if he doesnt think anything different about the Wii from what i wrote...doesnt mean he has to like the system or want it, but he obviously wasnt eager to learn lol)

Ronan said:
ok, i want a nintendo wii, but here are some downsides that might make me not buy it (though i doubt they will :) )

1. Wii is primarily aimed at multiplayer gaming, but what about when i want single player?
2. Your arm will get tired after a while
3. Online gaming does not look to promising
4. IN GENERAL, Games may be too kiddy
5. Picture quality may suffer on large hd screens.

THats all i can think of right now, please remember im not bashing the wii.

Not sure if this has been siad, I don't have time to rad through all of the posts right now because class is over in like 2 mins, but just a question.. You call Scarface and Grand Theft Auto kiddy?

Do a bit of research before ya go and say something like that ;D

Back