This TRUTH will change your [stereotypical/ignorant] views on the Wii!

Figroti said:
Not sure if this has been siad, I don't have time to rad through all of the posts right now because class is over in like 2 mins, but just a question.. You call Scarface and Grand Theft Auto kiddy?

Do a bit of research before ya go and say something like that ;D

yeah i know about them, but nobody was giving him questions so i asked some common misconceptions about the wii, K?

p.s haha your still in school, i finished 4 hrs ago

Ronan said:
yeah i know about them, but nobody was giving him questions so i asked some common misconceptions about the wii, K?

p.s haha your still in school, i finished 4 hrs ago

I'm in College, so while you're in for 6-8 hours, I'm only in for 3 at max. :wink:

Last edited:
nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
I don't need to see whats written on zeldas shoes

My guess is Nike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Topic: You make a good arguement, but the truth is that during console wars every party (Including us) is too persistant and dedicated to their favourite systems that there is no mind-changing involved.

Only by getting them to play it can you persuade.

but anyways, in terms of Console Wars all I haave to say really is

'Each to Their Own'

Last edited:
RPGMasterTurk91 said:
nope i wanted to hear things like that...it doesnt matter for him, if his opinion didnt change, then that must mean that he DID know everything on the speech that i wrote already...right? sarcastic*; this is very doubtful, i still think hes being ignorant if he doesnt think anything different about the Wii from what i wrote...doesnt mean he has to like the system or want it, but he obviously wasnt eager to learn lol)
he is bieng really ignorant about the wii...

i think he just dosn't want to admit that the wii is actully more then what ppl think it is...see we kept talking about it and he kept saying the wii will be gay and blah blah blah its gonna suck ( the thing is he didn't do his reserch right...he thinks PS3 and 360 is way better then the wii when actully in the lattest reviews...the wii is kicking both 360 and PS3's asses so..) so anyway now that he knows im right he dosn't want to admit it ( he's one of the kind that can't stand bieng wrong) i hate those ppl

Demon Slayer said:
he is bieng really ignorant about the wii...

i think he just dosn't want to admit that the wii is actully more then what ppl think it is...see we kept talking about it and he kept saying the wii will be gay and blah blah blah its gonna suck ( the thing is he didn't do his reserch right...he thinks PS3 and 360 is way better then the wii when actully in the lattest reviews...the wii is kicking both 360 and PS3's asses so..) so anyway now that he knows im right he dosn't want to admit it ( he's one of the kind that can't stand bieng wrong) i hate those ppl

you spotted something very good! these are EXACTLY the people im talking about, who readily choose to be ignorant and do not value the truth...their assumptions are too much of assumptions--not proper research is being done to label the Wii like that. well, now he really nows the truth about the Wii after you explained it, yet his ignorant side still doesnt want to admit it...he is too controlled by the "all-mighty PS3 and X-BOX 360" and by his own stereotypical opinion on the Wii, which is obviously not based on fact or the truth, since he STILL doesnt believe what hes hearing

remember, when you assume...you make an ass out of you...and me

E7ernal said:

My guess is Nike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Topic: You make a good arguement, but the truth is that during console wars every party (Including us) is too persistant and dedicated to their favourite systems that there is no mind-changing involved.

Only by getting them to play it can you persuade.

but anyways, in terms of Console Wars all I haave to say really is

'Each to Their Own'

i believe in this same thing you wrote up there. but u didnt grasp the main idea!

i am NOT trying to persuade anyone on buying the Wii or making it their favorite console either, i am NOT a Wii salesperson and therefore can care less if people buy it or not...but my point is to help people make their decisions based on FACT and the TRUTH, not on their stereotypical/ignorant views (which i stated in my speech)...my goal isnt to make people buy the Wii, it is to tell them the truth andl et them decide based on the truth, not the stereotypical, wrong views.

This year, thousands upon thousands of people will not buy the Wii due to stereotypical (and therefore ignorant) views on it...is this decision made with real information backing it up or not? these people are not buying the Wii because they think its gonna be another gamecube, have bad graphics, kiddie games etc. (look in my speech to see the rest)...but these things are not true; the people are literally brainwashed by their own stereotypical views do you get waht im trying to say here? making a decision based on false justifications is wrong altogether, rather make right decisions on something thats true, right?

Hey, i cant agree with everyone n here so many people think that anything with the word nintendo in it they assume you are a geek! Its totally wrong how people do this but hey thas the worlds isnt it....

But on the good side i now the followig are getting them inc me! my brother - three of his friends - three possibly four of my friends to

I cant wait for it to come out and i really do hope that its a 'revelution' in gaming but i have my doubts as to if its really gona kick off....

with the ps3 not coming out here till march or may i cant rember which it might give a good fighting chance to the wii.....as people want xmas pressys dont they?....

Carnage said:
Hey, i cant agree with everyone n here so many people think that anything with the word nintendo in it they assume you are a geek! Its totally wrong how people do this but hey thas the worlds isnt it....

But on the good side i now the followig are getting them inc me! my brother - three of his friends - three possibly four of my friends to

I cant wait for it to come out and i really do hope that its a 'revelution' in gaming but i have my doubts as to if its really gona kick off....

with the ps3 not coming out here till march or may i cant rember which it might give a good fighting chance to the wii.....as people want xmas pressys dont they?....

well, if everyone knew the truth about the Wii from the start, then the Wii would DEFINATELY have a high chance of being number one...unfortunately, most of the people believe in the stereotypical ways of the Wii...if they knew the truth, their decision on getting the Wii or not would be a good decision since its based on fact

(sorry if this is all getting a bit repetitive, im trying to use lots of emphasis lol; plus, it seems that things need to repeated just to keep the idea in your mind flowing)

i talked to all my friends and not one of them is for the wii . they all say ps3 will own .. i think to myself wat fu ckin losers .. how could you doubt the classic games .. in a game it dont matter about the graphics .. take donkey kong country .. the game is the best ever . and the graphics blow .. and the zelda for gameboy .. is an all time favorite .. graphics blow .. now go to playstation 2 its a different meaning to games .. not something us nintendo fiens need .. the wii is just fine with the graphics its got .. ..

i wish everyone around the world saw it OUR WAY ... THE Wii WAY

Well, I am no fanboy of any system, I think all of them have their pros and cons. My only problem with the Wii is the specs. I realize that the specs aren't important when it comes to the Wii, but my case is that I feel that I am paying $320 (Canadian) for an idea. To explain this a little further, the specs on the Wii, if I am not mistaken look roughly like this..

CPU: Approx 700mhz (Single Core)
Video: Slighty better or comparable to Xbox.

How much does a 700mhz CPU cost now a days? A 2.8 Ghz CPU is like $50! I realize that there is alot more to the Wii than just the CPU and Video, but I just feel kind of ripped in a technological sense. This isn't stopping me from buying a Wii, as I am buying both the PS3 and the Wii, but I just feel like I am paying for the idea of motion sensing. I encourage any comments anyone has regarding this. (Good or Bad) :smilewinkgrin:

well majinwar if you didnt read the "101 frequently asked questions about the Wii" on this site, then you really should...it will disprove what you said for the most part and teach you A LOT about the Wii...go to "search" then type in "101 freqently asked questions" and it should pop up, brought by i0n himself

See, I believe that you are misunderstanding what I am trying to say. I am not bashing the Wii in any way. I will be buying one myself. I just feel that the price could have been even lower than what it is at. Only reason I say this is because the system itself to manufacture is dirt cheap. I just feel like I am paying for their revolutionary idea. That's all. :cool:

Majinwar said:
See, I believe that you are misunderstanding what I am trying to say. I am not bashing the Wii in any way. I will be buying one myself. I just feel that the price could have been even lower than what it is at. Only reason I say this is because the system itself to manufacture is dirt cheap. I just feel like I am paying for their revolutionary idea. That's all. :cool:

there is a misunderstanding in what u say as well, as this is not what i was implying :yesnod:

to make a long story short and to answer your previous addition directly, Nintendo developers know that $250 will sell their system, in comparison to the other major consoles (PS3, Xbox360)...$250.00 is cheap for a third generation stystem anyways, whether they made it cheaply or not...even so, you are too quick to assume that the Wii is made cheaply; it has many features of its own and is actually more complex than you think. plus, are you counting all the work that was put into it? its not just made up of a couple of pieces that costs very little

alls im really saying is that what u r saying is too much of an assumption and even if it is true, $250 for a third generation console (starting from N64) is still cheap

Last edited:
Majinwar said:
excuse me its better the paying 600$ like the PS3

Back