Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Bit late but meh

Alex the kid in the enchanted castle
Megadrive
800 pts
Also on the Mega drive collection
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Kidd_in_the_Enchanted_Castle
The player guides Alex through 11 stages on the planet Paperock by fighting and avoiding enemies and obstacles.
Enchanted Castle returns to the formula of Alex Kidd in Miracle World. You have to punch to defeat enemies and blocks, you can collect vehicles to travel across levels, and reintroduces the classic Rock, Paper, Scissors, used to fight bosses and to win items from the shops

Personal ratein : Three out of five
prinnydancebz2.gif
prinnydancebz2.gif
prinnydancebz2.gif

A good game if a bit stale by now Disagree and I will kill you

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shockman
T/g
600pts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shockman
Shockman plays very differently from Kaizou Choujin Schbibinman. Swordplay has been eliminated and is replaced by a ranged weapon much like Mega Man's Mega Buster. The world map, upgrades, and hostages have also been removed from the game. There are also now two side-scrolling shooter stages. Additionally, jump control has been altered. Other then these changes, the gameplay remains the same. The goal still is to get through the stage and defeat the boss.

Personal ratein : I have never played this one so one confused me

----------------------------------------------------------------
Virtua fighter 2
Mega drive
800pts
On the sega mega drive collection
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtua_Fighter_2 (link is not for the Mega drive version)
Personal ratein : one outa five
prinnydancebz2.gif

All I will say is avoid this version
Avoid it like the plague
It is the worst version

------------------------------------------------------------------
Wonder boy in monster world
Mega drive
800pts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonderboy_in_Monster_World
Wonder Boy In Monster World puts you in control of Shion in his quest to save Monster World from the evil BioMeka. It controls like your standard platform game - run, jump, and kill enemies. The game is filled with RPG elements such as talking to townsfolk, collecting money to buy items, extending your life bar, and equipping a large variety of armor, weapons and magic.
Shion travels through the many interconnected regions of Monster World, all the while collecting increasingly powerful equipment in the form of many different swords, spears, shields, suits of armor, and boots.
The game introduced a one slot save feature to save process at inns throughout the game world. In the Japanese original Shion returned to the inn last saved at upon death (and was charged its fee accordingly), so returning to an inn in order to save a simple matter of allowing Shion to be killed. In the English-language Megadrive versions this was changed to a "Game Over" screen; this made it often tedious to return to the inns early in the game when Return magic hadn't been obtained yet.

Personal ratein : Three outa five
prinnydancebz2.gif
prinnydancebz2.gif
prinnydancebz2.gif

Fans of dragons curse/wonderboy three the dragons trap will like this one
A good game

--------------------------------------------------------------------
All I can say is its a bit lacking this week
Wonderboys beenin downloaded thow

Last edited:
I know
Virtua fighter 2 the mega drive version lets it down

Ratens are up

Meh. Alex Kidd and VF2 are already on the Mega Drive Collection, and why they decided to port VF2 to the Mega Drive in the first place is beyond me. I thought Dragon's Curse was alright, so I might get Monster World one day.

Napalmbrain said:
Meh. Alex Kidd and VF2 are already on the Mega Drive Collection, and why they decided to port VF2 to the Mega Drive in the first place is beyond me.

Think of the money

But the 32X version of the first is better
The game gear version was better (slightly)

Back