This Would Be Awesome!!!!!

danblakops said:
KAKAROT WAS NEVER PRIDEFUL and never thought of himself UNLIKE VEGETA!!!!! and he Acheived SUPER SAIYEN 4 FIRST!!! HA

Yes, i was about to say, in all fairness kakarot was cool because, he was the defender of earth and he truly had an honest heart, and to an extent i think that would have eventually shined through!
I was though, if Goku never did his 1 st with king kai, he would have been defeated by vegeta, and what if vegeta had any training even at ssj2 level, he would be crazy!
But seriously, i love goku too cus he had a heart of gold and pure honesty and good willed, i tlk 2moro, i've just finished work, l8r!

I love Future trunks cuz his sword.............................. lol.......
Seriously he is cool cuz he is so smart and he is a great fighter... He planned out the saving of Goku and killing Freeza and the androids perfectly!

Singhson said:
Yes, i was about to say, in all fairness kakarot was cool because, he was the defender of earth and he truly had an honest heart, and to an extent i think that would have eventually shined through!
I was though, if Goku never did his 1 st with king kai, he would have been defeated by vegeta, and what if vegeta had any training even at ssj2 level, he would be crazy!
But seriously, i love goku too cus he had a heart of gold and pure honesty and good willed, i tlk 2moro, i've just finished work, l8r!

kool...cause u kinda hurt my feelings momentarily...lol....but ttyl

danblakops said:
Ur a noob just as well as i am!!! so suck it jew....

Okay..Noramlly I'd ignore ignorance like this, but No. i'm going to make an example of you.

Look at my post count compared to your own? 374 to..24? am I still a noob? :lol:

The other thing..the anti-semitic comment was totally immature and uncalled for. I'm agnostic btw if you care to know, but the offense still stands. You need to either grow up a bit and stop screaming at everyone for criticizing your ideas, or perhaps you're not quite ready for this community.

If you would make intelligent posts defending your views that's one thing, but attacking people who debunk your theories is both childish and sad.

Please try and gain at least a little bit of knowledge and a lot more respect for others before positing anymore.

Oh and BTW anymore comments like that and I'll report you to a Mod.

We can debate, we can disagree, but we must be civil about such things. Savvy?

I'm entitled to dislike your opinions as your entitled to dislike mine, as well as defend your own. But please do so respectfully.

kthnxbai.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Okay..Noramlly I'd ignore ignorance like this, but No. i'm going to make an example of you.

Look at my post count compared to your own? 374 to..24? am I still a noob? :lol:

The other thing..the anti-semitic comment was totally immature and uncalled for. I'm agnostic btw if you care to know, but the offense still stands. You need to either grow up a bit and stop screaming at everyone for criticizing your ideas, or perhaps you're not quite ready for this community.

If you would make intelligent posts defending your views that's one thing, but attacking people who debunk your theories is both childish and sad.

Please try and gain at least a little bit of knowledge and a lot more respect for others before positing anymore.

Oh and BTW anymore comments like that and I'll report you to a Mod.

We can debate, we can disagree, but we must be civil about such things. Savvy?

I'm entitled to dislike your opinions as your entitled to dislike mine, as well as defend your own. But please do so respectfully.

kthnxbai.

Okay beacause u have more posts than me makes u kool???? and no i don't attack people just idiots who make idiotic comments like u do... so go somewhere else get a life instead of harassing others...

yea dude, u kinda jumped into HIS thread and called him a noob.... He shouldn't have said JEW. But if u jumped into his stuff and said something that has nothing to do with his thread thats basically SPAM.... Just a remineder... So really both of u broke the rules so ur even....

Really? :lol:

I was actually commenting on topic before you decided to get offensive. I was merely commenting about a suggestion he (you?) made which I found to be impractical. You two can come to each other's rescue every time I say something negative that's fine..everyone needs support. even if they have to rely on family for it.

But if you're going to make offensive remarks expect flames. I did not attack him, only defend myself. You expect your statements like that to go unnoticed and unchallenged? Am I in the wrong for defending myself against such pointless ind immature tactics?

I mean god forbid someone dislike one of your ideas. You get all pissed and defensive, and that is your right to do so. Yet when you attack others it is THEIR right to also get defensive. savvy? It's a two sided coin here so to speak. I have every right to make remarks based upon your actions or words as you do based on mine.

It's not considered spam unless it is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and defending oneself when flamed is relevant to the topic so long as it happened within the same thread.

PLease dude do me a favor and stop talkin on this thread i really don't want to start nothing with u... it's a waste of my time... and prolly wasting some of the time u have on ur hands... thank you

Extra Life Mushroom said:
What is it with the sudden increase in noob threads like these? :frown2:

Edit also we have official character discussion threads..or at least we did, but I'm sure if you search you will find another . No need to start a new thread for each little idea..wastes bandwidth.

THats deffinetly sounds like spam to me...deff of topic also...

Holy. Crazap.
Where are the freaking mods?!

'Yay' for intolerance of religions?!

I mean, seriously. This is the Smash Bros. thread!
Not the, "Goku will beat Vegeta in Dragon Ball A through Z"!!!

I thought DBZ died a good five years ago, anyways!

And what's with this stupid spam thread, huh?
I mean, why are you talking about this here?! What's the freaking point?!

Goku, would indeed be overkill in ssbb, they sould have kid goku, or kid gohan, kid gohan before he started training?
LOL, sorry danblakop's i did'nt mean to diss goku, cus he's one of my favourates too, but you gotta admit, vegeta's a really entertaining fighter, he doesn't stop taking the piss outta his opponents, that one of the reason's i like Vegeta, his sense of humour!

Last edited:
Back