This Years E3's Predictions anyone?

callme.nasty said:
and being a jackass to him is?
Yes. If you shoplift something, and a cop just takes it from your hands and sits it back on the shelf are you going to learn anything? Probably not. But if he yells at you and beats the **** out of you or throws you in jail or something, then you probably won't do it again.

paintba||er said:

Yes. If you shoplift something, and a cop just takes it from your hands and sits it back on the shelf are you going to learn anything? Probably not. But if he yells at you and beats the **** out of you or throws you in jail or something, then you probably won't do it again.

yeah because thats really relevant here...

callme.nasty said:
yeah because thats really relevant here...

It is. If you just report it to a mod Almo style the thread will just get deleted and the person is likely to do the same thing because they are unaware they did anything.

paintba||er said:

You are supposed to search before making a thread. This is why this place is so shitty...

There must be over 1000 threads on SSBB, most of which are either redundant or useless. Those may share a bit of the responsibility...

Give me a break already

paintba||er said:

Are you serious Paintballer? ever heard the expression "if you don't like whats being said on tv or radio then change the station" yeah well same thing here, if you don't like a thread because it's like a 100 other ones then don't read or respond to it.
Infact why don't you just go play some Paintball or go and chat with your PS3 buddies, thats your real console of choice anyway, because i don't know about anyone else, but i'm getting sick of the attitude you give in every thread you write in, so just post else where if you think this place sucks so much and has repetitive threads.

Rosbaughcr said:
There must be over 1000 threads on SSBB, most of which are either redundant or useless. Those may share a bit of the responsibility...
Ya, thats why I don't go into the games section anymore...

Macmutt said:
Are you serious Paintballer? ever heard the expression "if you don't like whats being said on tv or radio then change the station" yeah well same thing here, if you don't like a thread because it's like a 100 other ones then don't read or respond to it.
Infact why don't you just go play some Paintball or go and chat with your PS3 buddies, thats your real console of choice anyway, because i don't know about anyone else, but i'm getting sick of the attitude you give in every thread you write in, so just post else where if you think this place sucks so much and has repetitive threads.
But if we just ignore it and don't say anything then you and a bunch of n00bs will just keep making threads that have been posted before and it will take forever to look through the threads to find something worth opening that I haven't already answered 15 times. It would have been much easier to click one button and see that there is an existing thread you could post in rather than having to go through this. What does paintball and the PS3 have to do with this situation? Just because I own a PS3 doesn't mean it is my "console of choice". I don't really care what you or anyone else here think of my attitude. And I don't think this place has repetitive threads, I know it does. Its a fact.

i'm not doing this

paintba||er said:

Ya, thats why I don't go into the games section anymore...

But if we just ignore it and don't say anything then you and a bunch of n00bs will just keep making threads that have been posted before and it will take forever to look through the threads to find something worth opening that I haven't already answered 15 times. It would have been much easier to click one button and see that there is an existing thread you could post in rather than having to go through this. What does paintball and the PS3 have to do with this situation? Just because I own a PS3 doesn't mean it is my "console of choice". I don't really care what you or anyone else here think of my attitude. And I don't think this place has repetitive threads, I know it does. Its a fact.

Paintballer i'm not doing this again, i'm not turning my post into a personal debate with you, if it makes you happy i'll try and remember to do a search before i post, but jumping all over noobs just because they all don't check to see about similar existing threads, isn't going to achieve anything.
There are just too many members, so even if you sway 10 or 20 members to search first before posting they'll be another few thousand that won't.
So if i were you i'd just stay out of the repetitive post's and let those who care to voice an opinion do it, and those who already did, then they might not reply...but it's up to them not you.

Back