Those Gettin/got Wii 2day Luk Here!!

KaDee

Intellectual Visionary
Oct 16, 2006
Wii Online Code
6267-1290-5033-7224
Tell us exactly (if you can remember) how you felt as you woke up knowing the release was today, getting ready to venture to your nearest (or furthest, which ever the case may be) Game retail store to pick up your Wii and Z:TP :rolleyes:

Whether or not you had to wait in a big cue with others who were also there to pick up their pre-orders, or any Wii's that might be available not on pre-order.

Then what it felt like walking/driving home with the box knowing whats in store lol :lol:. Then of course how it felt once you set it up and 1st switched it on, moving around the Wii Menu screen, till you actually clicked on TP and began your quest.

I'm aware those who have got Z:TP today probably wont acknowledge these forums till another 24 hours lol. Probably just before school/work in the morning or just as they get home after work/school before switching Z:TP back on :lol:

MetroidZ said:

Whats your point? if your trying to pass comment on the fact both my new threads have the same title, whats wrong with that, they are in different sections and are addressing those who will be gettin Wii today, so the title is appropriate.

If you look and read you will note that the body of both posts are different, but are still directed at those buying the game. The reason I made one new topic in each section is because one is concerned with "Hardwear", the other "Z:TP".

So before you post next time trying to ridicule or belittle someone, read up 1st or atleast ask why they took the course of action they did, although its self explanatory.

tuned said:
Easy tiger... he was just pointing out you had a similar topic already started in another sub-forum.

That I'm fully aware of, and he should of been fully aware that fact being I made both these topics, It need not be pointed out :rolleyes: simple.

Could those who have got Wii today and have a Wifi wireless adapter, let me (and those who want to know) if it works please?

I've got another 2 weeks to go and would like to be prepared so I can more or less get Opera straight out the box, although it wont really matter fact being I'm more concerned with Z:TP

You saw in your other topic youve got 2 more weeks until you get your Wii? So why bother creating this thread if you, yourself did not get it...... [crazykid]

JHoersten2 said:
And I'm fully aware that you should shut up.

Lol so I'm now a target for such pathetic and immature half-assed attempts of a retort... :frown2: these type a people just dont learn.

Boy stfu and find someting constructive to do, as opposed to browsing through threads trying to pick out something to ***** about!
If your bored and fed up wid waitin for Wii then find someting to occupy yourself wid, but dont try steppin up to me wid your irrelevant bullshit.

Icetrash said:
You saw in your other topic youve got 2 more weeks until you get your Wii? So why bother creating this thread if you, yourself did not get it...... [crazykid]

And as for you, IF you read properly you will see that I clearly stated, "I've got another 2 weeks to go and would like to be prepared...". I did however correct the section after that, where I said I would like to get Opera straight out the box, because someone reminded me that it wont be available at launch. However I would still like to know in advance from those who have it, whether or not they can access the net with their wireless adaptors.

As I say to many, before you post and try to ridicule someone, make sure you dont end up looking like the illiterate fool at the end of it.

You guys need to calm down and let this thread have its moment to be honest.

I'll make sure to post in this thread when I get my Wii.

BlightedArt said:
You guys need to calm down and let this thread have its moment to be honest.

I'll make sure to post in this thread when I get my Wii.

If I remember correctly your from Europe also arent you, or a country that has Wii released on the 8th of Dec?

If so I will have my Wii on that day anywho, but thanks for being the only person to respond to my initial post in the correct manner asked of a fellow forum board user.

Icetrash said:
It clearly says if you look that hes from New Zealand....

True, I overlooked the "location" feature, being as I dont really bother with glancing to the side, and focus on peoples posts.

Besides pointing that factor out, for the mere sake of a retort, you could of answered my actuall question which was whether or not he too will be gettin Wii on the 8th like me, if you felt so inclined and knew the answer. If so then he need not reply in this thread being as I myself will be getting it on that day also.

Back