Those Wacky Americans

I think that was a good sampling of stupid people in America - and I imagine you could go to any country, and get just as ridiculous answers (in case you didn't know - there are stupid people in all parts of the world).:smilewinkgrin:

Because Europeans, Africans, Arabs, Persians, Indians, Chinese...etc...etc could never be stupid right? :rolleyes:

Stupid is everywhere.

rwhit_2007 said:
I think that was a good sampling of stupid people in America - and I imagine you could go to any country, and get just as ridiculous answers (in case you didn't know - there are stupid people in all parts of the world).:smilewinkgrin:

I agree with you there- here in the UK we have these phone-in quiz shows on late at night, which attract some of the dumbest idiots in the country. For example-
Host: Name an English county.
Caller: France. :lol:

Ok lets get some Aussie info here because that is an Aussie show called CNNNNN were they basically make fun of the media and of course they only showed the parts were they looked like Americans were idiots otherwise it wouldn't be funny the same people also do "The chaser decides" which onlys airs during election time were the rip on politicians and also the most successful show "The chasers war on everything" were they basically take everything and anything in the media and no they don't use scripts these are all real people the have set lines (obviously) and they work with what there given ill

oh damn.....where in the US is that! Man I got to get out of this country! Japans awsome....

wow, me being american, am not that stupid. i can't believe it.... some people are realy that retarded.....

If any other Canadians here are fans of the Rick Mercer Report or Talking to Americans, they know that these people aren't the minority. Rick Mercer went to Harvard University and the people there weren't much smarter than the people in this video and that are like the smartest of the smartest as far as Americans go.

Sadly... Most Americans think that Canada is a deserted snow world where we get around on dog sleds. I don't know about anyone else, but I drive a Honda.

HOST: "According to a recent study, 80% of Canadian children only know 8 of the 16 state capitals. Do you see this as a problem?"

AMERICAN LADY: "Ummm... Yeah. If the children aren't educated when they're young, they won't grow up to be much."

KID IN THE BACK: "Heyyy!!! Canada doesn't have states, they have provinces!!!"

Last edited:
Haha. That's awesome.

Gotta love fellow Americans being idiots. The triangle thing is bogus, but I could see people not knowing a country that starts with U and some of those other more world knowledge questions.

We generally are not the most knowledgeable about other countries as much people in the U.S. don't give a crap about anyone else.

he is right because he is from texas? what the hell is wrong with that guy? i for one know that all americans are NOT like that although i am from the uk. i have many american friends and they are very intelligent. but then again it appears you do get a small group who are.........how should i put it?
arent exactly the sharpest tools in the toolbox.

SukhKular said:
If any other Canadians here are fans of the Rick Mercer Report or Talking to Americans, they know that these people aren't the minority. Rick Mercer went to Harvard University and the people there weren't much smarter than the people in this video and that are like the smartest of the smartest as far as Americans go.

Sadly... Most Americans think that Canada is a deserted snow world where we get around on dog sleds. I don't know about anyone else, but I drive a Honda.

HOST: "According to a recent study, 80% of Canadian children only know 8 of the 16 state capitals. Do you see this as a problem?"

AMERICAN LADY: "Ummm... Yeah. If the children aren't educated when they're young, they won't grow up to be much."

KID IN THE BACK: "Heyyy!!! Canada doesn't have states, they have provinces!!!"

They probably speak to a lot of people and hand pick the dumbest to make american's look like idiots.

Yes that is very ttrue, people in here are like that unfortunately, I am from Mexico and when I first came here I was impressed of the stupidity and ignorance of people, and even the education level in schools being inferior than in Mexico, I mean we were learning Algebra in 4th grade and you guys started in 9th grade? oh but back to this video, sometimes I just thought it was a joke, I mean are they brainless? Uruguay is another country that starts with U other than U.S....but Utopia? what the hell? Fidel Castro a singer? that cuban dictator who's about to die? don't those people even bother to watch the news? they need a Wii to watch the news channel every now and then...Hiroshima and Nagasaki known for Sumo Wrestlers? hahaha!why do you americans label the Arab countries as bad? I don't undestand..Buddists monks believe in Buddha, their religion is Buddhism duh! and in Israel their religion is Judaism, man, it's sad that even old people don't know that here, they are born and die ignorant how sad, really.

I liked the part about how Americans don't know world geography from a hand bag. They put the flags on Australia only because it said North Korea, France, and Iran...

And I hate to say it, but most Americans really are that ****ing retarded. 85% of Americans are Christian... I wonder if there's a correlation?

Yeah I laugh everytime a typical american says or thinks that we in Mexico don't drive cars, live in a desert and wear Mexican hats and clothing like arapos, people that was more than 300 years ago! we mexicans are as civilized as you americans, it's sad that in the AMERICAN movies they portray mexicans(not chicanos) or Mexico as being like that still, or that they like to portray pueblos which are small towns in the Southern part of Mexico...but yeah you people don't care at all about this..that's why you don't learn and are ignorant

Back