Those Wacky Americans

kissoff182 said:
I liked the part about how Americans don't know world geography from a hand bag. They put the flags on Australia only because it said North Korea, France, and Iran...

And I hate to say it, but most Americans really are that ****ing retarded. 85% of Americans are Christian... I wonder if there's a correlation?
What the hell is this huge beef with Christians you have?
Right now, I'm very confused by my religion and I'm not sure what to believe, I definitely wouldn't say I'm a Christian, but that doesn't give you the right to say that Christians are stupid.

It is painfully clear that you have this huge prejudice against Christians.

A prejudice would be, "Oh, since you're Christian, you must be stupid"... a JUDGMENT. I said maybe there is a correlation.

Think about it; they can't even stand evolution being taught. A good number of the people in the south are extremely uneducated and also Protestant. It makes perfect sense to me.

kissoff182 said:
A prejudice would be, "Oh, since you're Christian, you must be stupid"... a JUDGMENT. I said maybe there is a correlation.

Think about it; they can't even stand evolution being taught. A good number of the people in the south are extremely uneducated and also Protestant. It makes perfect sense to me.
While I would say many Christians are very hypocritical and ignorant (I live in the South) I still do not agree with your comments.

I have a dad who is 100% republican and Christian and one of the most ignorant people I know. But I do know some very wise and accepting Christians.

religion doesn't have anything to do with it, I am Christian also and I knew every questioned they asked in that vido out of logic mostly

Wiinoob said:
everyone in that video is a stupid redneck lol

a red neck runs your country. why? cause morons who cant think for themselves support Bush. (namely rednecks and the high number of heavily brainwashed americans).

yeeeeeeeeeee haw!

sorry, im just past the point of pity, and now i blame those kind people with ignorance and lack of self dignity. :mad2:

ps. no i dont think the people in this video are what true americans are like. but i do belive a vast majority are close to this level...

BTW religion has nothing to do with the kind of person you are. theres many Christians, Catholics, Anglicans, Buddists, Jews, etc who just carry the name, but dont follow the morals, laws or even CARE for what it stands for. usually people of true faith are not Arrogant, dont act like douch bags, and dont molest 10 year old kids at church. those are the kind of people that give the religions a bad name. in the end its your choice what you follow, not what the media makes of it. just sick of the comments made agasint religions, when the targets should be peoples values, intentions and actions.

Last edited:
You turned out to be like those people in the video; Muslim is not a religion

well the same goes to you: just because I misspelled some words, it doesn't mean what I typed is not English, don't be an a** hole either

edit:

question*
video*

and while doing it you offended another one, but yeah..I apologize to "Stock" for saying what I said.

i was rambling and typing fast. we all do it. As far as my Muslim comment, i deserved that. but you know well what i was getting at.

i didnt say i had the best grammar/spelling either. but most people will use that as an arguement if they cant think of anything else.

Last edited:
Oh ok, well in that case I didn't get offended, and I understand, Stock the same happened to me so it's ok.

its like Rick Mercers Talking to Americans. He was telling them that Canadas parlement igloos were melting lmao. and that we were getting a 5 dollar coin called a woodie to go with the loonie and the twoonie

Back